🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment missing
Page options
oscarsantana
Community Member

Payment missing

Hi, I withdrew my payment on 12/4/2020 for 875 dollars and another one last week for 780 dollars and I already received the email of payment processed already, but nothing showing on my account, this is the first time that it happens to me. Could you guys please help me?
3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oscar,

I checked and it seems that both the transactions are successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction doesn't reflect on the account after eight business days, we can initiate a trace. In your case, that should be on December 17th and 24th. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks.

I received the notification of a bank that the payment was rejected, should it be back to my upworks account?

Hi Oscar,

This withdrawal will return to your account since the transaction failed, this usually takes from 7 to 10 days. If after 10-days, it still isn't reflecting on your Upwork account, please get back to us so that we can issue a trace for you.  Please make sure to have the right information on your payment method moving forward and to double-check with the bank if the future transactions could be processed successfully so that you can receive your withdrawn earnings on time.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members