🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment options add issues
Page options
jiggtalk
Community Member

Payment options add issues

I tried to connect payment save opetions through debit card and also paypal but i faced error and i could not buy connetcts so please help me for solve my this issue.
Thankyou

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Sachin,

In order to use Paypal as a billing method on Upwork, your Paypal account must have a linked credit or debit card for recurring payments (for example, for membership fees). For cases like this, a funding source is required to add Paypal as a billing method. You can also check the options available to you and learn more about acceptable billing methods. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jiggtalk
Community Member

I have already linked my debit card even thoug i faced erero.screenshot-www.upwork.com-2020.09.13-17_46_37.png

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sachin,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
jiggtalk
Community Member

hello nikola nobudy contact me for solve may issues and it is still panding please help me for this so i can buy connects and star my work

Hi Sachin,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it looks like one of our team members already reached out to you via support ticket. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members