cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment processing delay

Mansoor N Member Since: May 3, 2017
1 of 23

Hi,

Yesterday I made a payment request but my payment has not been processed untill now. Usually it takes less than 30mins to process the payment and deposit into my bank account. This is not my first withdrawal I made withdrawals every 2 weeks or whenever I want.

Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 23

Hi Mansoor,

Your withdrawal was successfully processed. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
3 of 23

Hi Goran V,

But i have not received any email or notification about payment process being successful which I used to get everytime.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 23

Hi Mansoor,

Thank you for following up. I checked this for you and confirmation email was sent to you as expected. Kindly check your spam and trash folder for the confirmation email. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 23

Hi Bojan,

I have checked spam and trash folders and I have not received payment process confirmation email. I only received Payment request email.

Thanks for your help.

Mansoor

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 23

Hi Mansoor, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team, and a member will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Zahra Ali K Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
7 of 23
Hi i'm in the same situation have not received an email which states the payment has been processed.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 23

Hi Zahra,

Please keep in mind that withdrawals are not processed on the weekends. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

Untitled
Zubair K Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
9 of 23

Hi Sir,  I also in the same situation have not received an email which states the payment has been processed.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
10 of 23

Hi Zubair, 

I checked your account and can see that the withdrawal is currently in process. Once this has been processed, you should receive an email confirming your withdrawal on Upwork. If you don't receive a notification within 24-hours, you can come back to us, and we'll ask the team's assistance to review this transaction for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS