🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment still not received
Page options
John Rex C Community Member

Payment still not received

Earnings are withrawn 12am UTC but I'm yet to receive the "payment processed" email from Upwork. No funds received in my local bank as well. This is the second time for it to be delayed like this. Do you have an issue processing payouts?

Also, I can no longer find Upwork Support chat option here: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us. Hence, I reached out to you here.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi John,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Unable to reach Upwork support via chat - there's no chat option at all. I hope someone sheds some light on this. We don't want this year to end with frustrations. Thanks!

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi John,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I understand. I'm just worried since it doesn't take this long to receive it. I can only assume there's something wrong as it's not processed the usual. Thanks btw.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members