🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment withdrawal problem
Page options
themorrigan33
Community Member

Payment withdrawal problem

Hello, I have a problem with withdrawing my funds from the site. The status of my resources is on "available", yet when I click on the "get paid" button, despite my data being correct, I get a message that the payment was denied because of technical issues. I've been getting this message for two days now. Also, I've finished my registration yesterday by having a live conversation with one of Upwork's agents. Does it have anything to do with the fact? If so, how much am I supposed to wait now?

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matia Anna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your engagement, Bojan. I've received several replies via tickets, but none of them all to comforting. I've been told that my issue seems rather complicated and has been passed onto the Engeneering team, which  indentified it "as a temporary system issue that is currently being troubleshooted." They cannot give me information as to when this might be resolved and I'm starting to be frustrated. I had to cancel two jobs because I can't work if I'm not sure I'll receive money from Upwork that is listed as "available". I don't know why there were no technical issues when I was purchasing connects and when Upwork was taking their fee from my client's payment, but only now that I have to withdraw my money. Has anybody had a similar issue and how long did it take for it to be resolved?

Hi Matia,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. 
I would like to confirm that you`re able to work on new contracts and there's no reason why you should not accept new offers. Our team is working on resolving this problem as soon as possible and our team will update your ticket with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

That sounds nice, but I'm a new member and this is my first attempted withdrawal. I am definitely not working further until I am sure that my earnings can be and are properly withdrawn. I mean, I believe the issue will be solved in the end, but you have to understand my concern.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members