🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

Payment

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have completed my task 12 days ago and submitted the work for payment for $5 milestone task. My client received the file and she is not online from that day. It’s been 12 days and I am not receiving my payment as she has not paid for it.
What is the solution for this problem? I can provide my contract ID if you want it.
Can I provide my contract ID here?
I need a solution. Please help me.
Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Prabesh,

Yes, if your client doesn't follow up on the work submitted within 14 days, the funds in Escrow will automatically be released to you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Prabesh,

While working on a Fixed-Price Contract, to ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Dear Sir,
I have requested for payment through Submit work for payment option. Can I automatically get a payment after 14 days?
Thanks

Hi Prabesh,

Yes, if your client doesn't follow up on the work submitted within 14 days, the funds in Escrow will automatically be released to you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,
Thank you.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members