🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payonner Closed my Account
Page options
mhasan21
Community Member

Payonner Closed my Account

My Payoneer account was closed last week due to violation of their terms and services. I tried their customer support but no luck. They can not even tell me the exact reason why it was closed. Now my question is "Can I use my mother's Payoneer account to withdraw my payments on Upwork?".

**Edited for community guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehedi,

Please note that you have to use your own registered and verified Payoneer account. Check out these help articles for more information:

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mhasan21
Community Member

Thank you for your reply sir. But I am helpless right now. Please note that I am the beneficiary of my mother's account. I will be more than happy to provide anything for the verification process. In this scenerio can upwork compromise a little bit for me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mehedi,

You can check the payment method options available to you by clicking on “Add Method” in the “Get Paid” section of your Upwork account (under “Settings”) and add an alternative payment method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mhasan21
Community Member

Dear sir, I have only 2 option there. 1) Bank account, 2)Payoneer. My bank account is already there and it is verified but I want to add the payoneer account too. But in this case I need the help of Upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members