🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Pb with client
Page options
celine-italien
Community Member

Pb with client

Good morning, Hope you're all fine.

I'm working on a project since 2 months, just sent the work early this week.

The customer is telling me I have forgotten to translate some parts or sentences, so that the whole document is "lighter" than the "original version", which is often the case from one language to the other.

Yesterday, he asked me to double check the whole pages, I've done so, sent again the new amended version (adding again some "he said, she said" words).

Still "unhappy", he now asks me for a refund or TRANSLATE the whole novel again. 

I will refund him, no worry about that as I see there is no possible discussion with this guy.

I Have two questions : provided I end the contract, will my comment will be private or public, will the customer see it ?

and question n.2 : ending a contract will lower my 100% top rated level ? 

TY for your help, Celine 

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Celine V wrote:

I will refund him, no worry about that as I see there is no possible discussion with this guy.

I Have two questions : provided I end the contract, will my comment will be private or public, will the customer see it ?

and question n.2 : ending a contract will lower my 100% top rated level ? 

TY for your help, Celine 

You want to refund an entire novel worth of work? Are you (with all due respect) nuts?

If you end the contract with nothing (ever) paid, nothing will show on your profile or the client's.

Yes, a nothing paid contract will have a negative impact on your JSS, but whether you fight this (I sure as hell would) or give the refund, as you are top rated, you have access to the feedback removal perk. So if you haven't used that in the. last 3 months and 10 contracts, you can zap the impact either way.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members