🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Personalized Coaching for Freelancer Plus Mem...
Page options
a2e9a9c9
Community Member

Personalized Coaching for Freelancer Plus Members

Hey, I have changed my membership plan from basic to Freelancer Plus but I am not able to join the Freelancer Plus group or get personalized coaching. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hira and Maryam,

Upwork coaching was part of a promotional offering that concluded on September 30, 2023. Currently, access to coaching is by invitation only. However, you can still participate in coaching through our open office hours and workshops; you can check out when the next one is by visiting the coaching page.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
d9078523
Community Member

Hi, I am facing a smiliar issue with the personalized coahing. However, I received an email with an invitation to join the Freelancer group. I don't know how to request for that email though.

PradeepH

Hi Hira and Maryam,

Upwork coaching was part of a promotional offering that concluded on September 30, 2023. Currently, access to coaching is by invitation only. However, you can still participate in coaching through our open office hours and workshops; you can check out when the next one is by visiting the coaching page.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you, Pradeep.

Hi Pradeep
I have a screenshot of the offering. Nowhere does it say that the Coaching is no longer an option as of Sep 2023. Could that possibly be changed to accurately reflect? And the same for any other change in the Freelancer Plus offering.

Hi Tanille,

Arjay here stepping in for Pradeep. Please be aware that this program has evolved over time and users can register for weekly office hours with an Upwork Coach by registering for Weekly Office Hours with an Upwork Coach. Here's the link where you can register. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Arjay
Upwork
shaybs
Community Member

Hi,

How can I get the weekly coaching service which is available to Freelance Plus members?

Shuaib

Hi Shuaib,

You can register for weekly office hours with an Upwork Coach by registering for Weekly Office Hours with an Upwork Coach. Here's the link where you can register. Thank you for reaching out!

~ Joanne
Upwork
c76086a5
Community Member

Hi!

I have the same question... the link posted above doesn´t work 😟

c76086a5_0-1712869620821.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members