🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Plus membership started on end of month
Page options
krystaldurand
Community Member

Plus membership started on end of month

I have a doubt regarding monthly billing cycle of upwork. If i upgrade to plus membership on 30th of october, will it be auto renewed on 1st of november? So i will have to pay 14.99$ for just 2 days which is unfair.

Im asking this question because of this rule in membership billing page:

"Note: Membership billing cycles started on the 29th, 30th, and 31st of the month will all be renewed on the 1st day of the following month. The 28th is the last date eligible for monthly billing."

Appreciate any help on this.
2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Supeshala, since some months have fewer than 29 days, 29th, 30th or 31th days of the month can't be the renewal dates. If you upgrade today (or tomorrow October 31,) next time you're charged will be December 1st and the 1st of the month will be your Membership renewal date from then on.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Bojan S wrote:

. If you upgrade today (or tomorrow October 31,) next time you're charged will be December 1st and the 1st of the month will be your Membership renewal date from then on.

Then the blurb needs to be rephrased. Currently it says that if he upgrades tomorrow, the renewal will happen on Friday because that is the "1st day of the following month."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members