cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio image not showing

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
11 of 19

Hi Rizgar,

I checked your account and your portfolio images are listed and can be viewed. If you have experienced the problem on your end please take a screenshot and send it to me via PM. Thank you.

Untitled
Melissa M Member Since: May 14, 2019
12 of 19

My portfolio images are not showing either. Only page 1. Page 2 and 3 are blank and act like they are loading but never do.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 19

Hi Melissa, 

I have shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you so that this can be investigated further. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Stevan G Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
14 of 19

Hello,
I have the same problem with portfolio thumbnail. When I check my profile on search, there is no image from my portfolio, on the left side.Can you help me?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 19

Hi Stevan,

I checked and I don't see an image uploaded for the item in question. Could you please try uploading the image again and let me know if it appears both within the item and as the cover image? 

16 of 19

I don't know where is the option for upload cover image....I can upload images in my portfolio, but I dont know where to look for cover image...Can you give me directions?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
17 of 19

Hi Stevan,

The image you upload should be displayed as the cover image/thumbnail for that Portfolio item. Could you please upload an image by using the same steps as you have with other Portfolio samples and let me know if you see it when looking at the Portfolio section on your profile as well as when selecting that specific item, in which case the image should appear in a pop-up window?

18 of 19

There is no pop-up window. Here are the screens that I see when I upload picture to portfolio

Samantha H Member Since: Jun 26, 2019
19 of 19

Hi I am having the a similar issue! 

I have 3 portfolio up see attached! But I just searched myself and there is no portfolio image by name?

Is there something else I need to do in order to make it happen?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS