aaron_march
Aaron M Member Since: Feb 1, 2016
31 of 53

This.

boshoffirene
Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
32 of 53

Is there any update on this issue? I am still not able to upload a small word file.

nikita-stroganov
Nikita P Member Since: Jan 28, 2016
33 of 53

Still the same ...

crystal_point
Maria P Member Since: Feb 2, 2016
34 of 53

the same problem. 2 different browsers, formats, size under 2mb. nothing works.

tumaykilinc
Tümay K Member Since: Jan 31, 2016
35 of 53

I am new on Upwork, i have been trying all freelance websites recently, and Upwork seems to be the most unstable one so far. I find it very unprofessional not fixing an issue for just one simple task "uploading an image". Seriously how difficult can that be? This website is full of web developers, i as one find it awkward. The support said yesterday they found a fix and going to apply it soon. Sorry Upwork, i am not buying it. It seems like you don't even know what you are doing. This may be the biggest freelance website with the unity of Elance and Odesk, but it doesn't mean anything to me if i can't upload my portfolio, and half of the time i visit the site is under maintenance.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
36 of 53

Hi All,

Our engineers have released a fix for the issue you all have been having with portfolios. Once again we apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused by it.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
37 of 53

Valeria.

I had the problem with the enlarged Portfolio items.  Ticket still not resolved so I uploaded two logos that I had downsized to fit and replaced enlarged ones. 

Good news - they uploaded. 

Bad news - resolution is now terrible and unacceptable and unreadable..  I noted on support ticket.  The "fix" is apparently not fixed.

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
38 of 53

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for attaching the files to your ticket and I am glad to hear that uploading files to your portfolio works now. Let me follow up with the team about the picture resolution issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
jmccpa
Community Guru
Joseph C Member Since: Jan 22, 2016
39 of 53

Thanks for your very prompt response.  I will remain patient.

Joseph M. C. ,P.C., CPA/ABV
yitwail
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
40 of 53

Joseph, like you I managed to upload an image today, and it looked horrible. So I resized it manually to 297px/190px (which seems to be the acual portfolio image size)., but the image looked just as horrible as before. As a last resort, I tried not using the resize feature it gives you after the image is uploaded, and that made it even worse. Cat Sad