🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with client
Page options
beatriz-floriano
Community Member

Problem with client

Hello,

I'm having problems with a client. I sent him the completed job and there was a missing file and so I updated it. But he is still telling me it was unacceptable and calling me unprofessional... He said he don't want to pay for the work.

What should I do? He is being really unpolite to me, this kind of people should be reported.

Regards,

Beatriz

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to learn about your experience with this client, Beatriz.

I can see that you have already disputed your client's non-release of the milestone payment. Freel free to update your dispute ticket once the Mediation Team reaches out to you and the client so that this can be resolved. Hopefully, this can be resolved soon, and both you and your client can end the contract on a good note. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank for your message! Hopefully, we can solve this soon.

prestonhunter
Community Member

I imagine this client is the same man I saw order food at an upscale restaurant.

He was with a party of six. He ordered ribeye steak with mashed potatoes and vegetable soup on the side. He ordered New York style cheesecake and cherry pie for dessert. Plus wine.

When his food came he noticed there was only one dinner roll, instead of two. The waiter apologized, went back to the kitchen, and brought him another roll.

After the meal, they all got up to leave. The waiter asked "The check, sir?"

The man said "I'm not paying anything. The meal was not complete. I was supposed to get two dinner rolls."

The customer and his entire party left. They didn't leave a tip, either.

Thank for your message! Hopefully, we can solve this soon.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members