Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Flagged as Inappropriate

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 37

Hi Laila, 

I checked your account and can't see any limitation to your profile. Are you seeing any notification that says that your profile was flagged as inappropriate?

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Laila C Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
12 of 37

Thank you for your response.

There is no notification or email from upwork. when I click the "view my profile as others see it" there is "Flag as inappropriate" it is on the upper part of the availability status. Please refer to the attached file. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
13 of 37

Laila C wrote:

Thank you for your response.

There is no notification or email from upwork. when I click the "view my profile as others see it" there is "Flag as inappropriate" it is on the upper part of the availability status. Please refer to the attached file. Thank you.

There is a huge difference between "flagged as inappropriate" and "flag as inappropriate"

Every profile has "flag as inappropriate" - it means if a client sees something that isn't right or looks suspicious, they can click there to flag the profile and Upwork can take a look.

There is nothing you need to worry about. EVERY profile has that.

Highlighted
Laila C Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
14 of 37

oh Thank you, I misinterpret that. I thought somebody flagged my profile inappropriateSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
15 of 37

Laila C wrote:

oh Thank you, I misinterpret that. I thought somebody flagged my profile inappropriateSmiley Very Happy

Laila, this definitely gave me a chuckle.  

Highlighted
Dante C Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
16 of 37

Thank you for responding my post, my profile is already set public. Honestly, I'm not good on making my profile look great. Upwork support team told me to update my profile but I didn't do it.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cathleen C Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
17 of 37

I tried to look, and I am seeing that it is not set to public.

danteprofile.png

Highlighted
18 of 37

but i already set it in public.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cathleen C Member Since: Aug 17, 2015
19 of 37

Did you go to the upper right where your picture is > settings > on left click on profile settings > and under My profile change to Public? If you have, then maybe there is yet another bug.

Highlighted
20 of 37

Yes, that's what I do. It is already set public.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS