🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Screenshot for other platforms
Page options
ad230e42
Community Member

Profile Screenshot for other platforms

Just wanted to ask, can I use a screenshot of my Upwork profile, so that I can use it as a picture for my Fiverr gig? In doing so, potential clients on Fiverr will know that I have got experience and good feedback on Upwork. Please answer me ASAP, thanks!

Regards,

Azam

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

It is not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service to share your Upwork profile publicly. That said, I would recommend you consult any other platform where you want to show your Upwork profile, about their own Terms of Service.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Azam,

It is not a violation of Upwork's Terms of Service to share your Upwork profile publicly. That said, I would recommend you consult any other platform where you want to show your Upwork profile, about their own Terms of Service.

~Andrea
Upwork
ad230e42
Community Member

Another qestion:

If you have received 10 connects from a single client for responding to his interview, if he interviews you again will you still be given the connects. In other words, can only 10 cocnnects be received by 1 client regardless of how many times he interviews you? If that isn't the case, how come i have not received my connects for the past couple of times responding to interviews?

petra_r
Community Member

Would it not be incredibly odd (many would say "suspicious") if one client would interview you for several jobs?

You just accidentally applied to several jobs from the same "client" who then "interviewed" you on separate interviews?

There is also a maximum of 5 in any 7 day period.

I wish Upwork would do away with that whole "free connects for interviews" thing. It is being abused left, right and center.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members