🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Stats 0 Views
Page options
d9c8010f
Community Member

Profile Stats 0 Views

Hello Upwork,
I have always remained a Top Rated Plus freelancer, but Upwork has stopped showing my profile to potential clients. Hence, reduced the chances of getting job invitations. before I was getting 2-3 invites daily.

My profile was discovered ZERO times from more than one more, it has never happened in the 2+ years I have been on Upwork. Even, I am not getting any replies on the jobs I am applying which was not the case before the changes in Upwork Connect. I am only applying to jobs that are highly relevant to my core skills.

Has Upwork put any kind of restrictions on my Upwork profile? Please suggest.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

I reviewed your account and confirmed that it doesn't have any restriction that'll exclude your profile from being seen by clients, or for it not to be included in search results. 

Our search is based on several factors that are continuing to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for search order, and those rules are likely to change so any specific advice that we could give you would be short-lived. 

Some freelancers have tried boosting their profiles and this has increased their profile views. It may be possible for you too but please keep in mind that it may still not be impacting. While there are clients who'll probably look at boosted profiles, there are also some who'll be looking for experienced ones - especially those who are Top Rated like you. 

Another thing you can do is update your profile. Check your skills, update your profile title, and add specialized profiles.

You may also want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

These are just some suggestions that you can apply to increase your profile views but rest assured that your profile doesn't have any restrictions, or is affected by a technical issue that's preventing clients from seeing your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Muhammad,

I reviewed your account and confirmed that it doesn't have any restriction that'll exclude your profile from being seen by clients, or for it not to be included in search results. 

Our search is based on several factors that are continuing to evolve. We cannot disclose exactly what makes up the rules for search order, and those rules are likely to change so any specific advice that we could give you would be short-lived. 

Some freelancers have tried boosting their profiles and this has increased their profile views. It may be possible for you too but please keep in mind that it may still not be impacting. While there are clients who'll probably look at boosted profiles, there are also some who'll be looking for experienced ones - especially those who are Top Rated like you. 

Another thing you can do is update your profile. Check your skills, update your profile title, and add specialized profiles.

You may also want to consider upskilling and learning new skills to increase your marketability. Competition is getting tough not only in Upwork but also on other platforms, especially since most people nowadays opt to work remotely. One possible reason might be also the fewer demands for jobs that fall under your selected skill set. You can also revisit the skills you have selected in your profile, only if applicable.

These are just some suggestions that you can apply to increase your profile views but rest assured that your profile doesn't have any restrictions, or is affected by a technical issue that's preventing clients from seeing your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork

All right thankyou so much for your response.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members