🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Under Review
Page options
4219bb34
Community Member

Profile Under Review

my profile is still under review in site even I already received an email that I am all set and my profile was approved. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Yna and others,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission, please feel free to share your concerns on this thread so that we can assist you further.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

228 REPLIES 228
f9695030
Community Member

Hi my upwork profile not getting any approve

e86f6467
Community Member

Hello, I have registered to Upwork for over one month and am still waiting for my profile approval. I have not received any call for a meeting or any request for additional verification, except for my email verification. What should I do?

30bab2ca
Community Member

Hi,

Would like to ask why profile is still under review? Profile is already complete and it is more than 24 hours now and still not approved. It's already been months. Thank you!

Peter,

Please make sure all of your information is updated on Upwork, give a few days, and then click the "Get Support" bottom on the bottom right of the screen at the end of the week if needed. Have a great day.

4c1ed789
Community Member

Hello, I am waiting for my account to be accepted and it has been 3 months already. About 1.5 months ago, I sent a message and someone told me that they would receive an e-mail when they were accepted, and that they would hold a zoom meeting. But still no mail.

Please help me. I want to work. 

7574735b
Community Member

New in upwork but my profile is yet to approved 

Hi everyone, I recently created a profile on Upwork but it's yet to be approved. I've followed all the guidelines and submitted a complete profile, but I'm not sure why it's taking so long. Has anyone else experienced this? Are there any common reasons for a profile to be rejected, and any tips for getting it approved? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!"

6ef5ff34
Community Member

My profile is still under review, since many days .Not Verified yet

Hi Siddhartha,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:
If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
bc306320
Community Member

My profile says that is under review and I will have feedback under 24h. However, It has been like this for over a month and I don't have any feedback. Can you please help me?

Thank you.

Hi Duarte,

I checked your profile and can see it is still being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes.

To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
hakedanhhuy123
Community Member

I recently created an account on Upwork for months, but I have been experiencing an issue with my profile approval process. Despite receiving a message that my profile is under review and that I would be contacted within 24 hours with the approval status, I have yet to receive any updates regarding my profile.

I believe that this may be a bug in the system, as this message has been displayed on my account for several months. As a result, I have been unable to submit proposals or utilize any of the features on Upwork. I have tried contacting customer support, but have not received a response.

I am reaching out to the Upwork community in the hopes that someone may be able to assist me with this issue or direct me to the appropriate support channels to resolve this matter. I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Hi Huy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

In the meantime, I've pulled up these articles to help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

~ Arjay
Upwork
ab667c46
Community Member

Hello,

I received a notification that my application will be approved in 24 hours, but after 72 hours my application has not been approved.

Hi Toan,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ab667c46
Community Member

Thank you for your response, I've been waiting more than 3 days for my profile to be approved but nothing seems to happen. Hope you can review my profile and resolve this issue. Thank you!

You will need a profile picture of your face.

Oh thanks for your advice, I'll try it ❤️

263e5525
Community Member

why is my profile still under review after months of being registered? I can't apply for a job.

please see attached photo for your reference.

thank you

Hi King Jeric,

If your profile is currently under review, you can still work on improving it and resubmit it with any changes.
To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

How to check if account is Approved?

Thank you

Hi Fakih,

I checked your profile and can see it is being reviewed. In the meantime, you can still work on improving your profile and resubmit it with any changes. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
c6af6117
Community Member

Hii,

How can I know that my profile is approved? 

Thank you

Hi Milos,

I checked your account and it looks like your account has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork! You can now start submitting proposals to potential clients. If you want to complete your profile, log in to your account and click on "Profile Completeness" on the right panel of the page. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
c6af6117
Community Member

Thank you

f2f3211f
Community Member

Hi, I am new here and I am a little lost because up to now my profile eas not approved. They are asking my BIO and and an Artigo. And I am  working to have these orders Ok.

Hi Oswaldo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can also see that you're still in the process of setting up your profile. To help you create a complete and quality profile, check out these Upwork Academy courses:

If you experience any issues with your profile submission or review, please contact support by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1270c1a7
Community Member

I have no idea my profile is approved or not as I have not recieved any email from upwork can anyone please help and guide ?

Hi Aisha,

I checked and it looks like your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check these few Upwork Academy courses below to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members