🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile no longer available
Page options
7d3fd98d
Community Member

Profile no longer available

Recently my account was suspended, and now it is active but it's showing profile is no longer available when I try to open my profile. Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 4.56.47 PM.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Prashanth,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue pressists

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

78 REPLIES 78

Hi Yeasin,

Could you please check again?

~Andrea
Upwork
dad5e9dc
Community Member

Yah!! now it's came back

80560af3
Community Member

80560af3_0-1671260983748.png

When I click on my profile I get the above message. Although I am able to apply for jobs and comment in the community section. My support request box shows that my account suspension problem has been solved. So, what next? any advice?

Hi Tuhin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please check again after clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

Thanks a lot,  now I can see my profile.

b0a3e58c
Community Member

I need help!

Upwork suspended my account then I sent a message to customer support then they told me they reviewed my account and all these things ok. But Now I can't view my profile! It shows: This profile is no longer available". I have sent another request to customer support but still doesn't get any response/solution!

Thank You

Hi Rakibul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please check again after clearing your cache and cookies? Please let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane B, It worked for me. Thank you so much.

abdulchahal
Community Member

Hi, 

an y body can helo me. I have a probelm with my profile. When i click on my profile, a windo is opend showing the belwo message. Please help me to get ride of this issue.

This profile is no longer available.

abdulchahal_0-1671368672546.png

Hi Abdul,

~ AJ
Upwork
seogoogle07
Community Member

Why  My  Profile is no Longer Available?  what are the reasons behind this? kindly assist me in this matter.

Hi Md Ummat,

I would be happy to help. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Yes Now working Well.  Thanks, Nikola 

Community Member

Greetings,

I am unable to access my Upwork profile as it says (This profile is no longer available). I am also attaching the snips.

Kindly resolve this matter. Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

Ali

Hi Ali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists?

~ Nikola
Upwork
ed940d6b
Community Member

I completed all the verification on Upwork and got my first order as well. I was about to refer a new client on Upwork but all of sudden, when I logged in, I got a notification that your account was suspended please contact customer support. When I contacted them, they never replied to my questions but instead they marked the ticket as solved and removed the Suspension notification. I can login into my account but when I click on my profile, it says that profile is no longer available. Can someone help me please?

Hi Philmoon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clear your cache and cookies and then check again? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ AJ
Upwork
heavenkeller
Community Member

What's going on here? 

Hi Heaven,

Please clear your cache and cookies or try using a different browser to check if the issue persists.

~ Nikola
Upwork
waqarahmed82
Community Member

Upwork has activated my account. but i'm still cant see my profile, and i receive the error "this profile is no longer available" please help me to resolve this issue

Hi Waqar,

I would be happy to help. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
a7a306f6
Community Member

Hello I have the same problem could you pls check my account too.

Hello upwork team!

I passed the verication of identification, but in my account profile is still warning thet this profile is no longer available. I do not understand, whta the problem is. And i did not receive an email for this problem.

In my profile there are absolutely correct personal data.

Please cheek my profile and solve the problem, thanks!

Sincerely,

Shopon kumar.

Hi Mehul,

~ Nikola
Upwork
pennicles
Community Member

Hi,

Just checked today and my profile is no longer available. No notification on what is happening. Any help is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Michael Ylanan

Hi Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
4ccc959f
Community Member

Hello Upwork team, 

After a recent account suspension and restoration I've not been able to check my profile. All I get is 'this profile is no longer available'. 
Please help fix this issue, thanks 

I can see your profile, it is alive.

Check your browser for issues.

From my side I can't access it. I've checked via 2 browsers and my mobile app

Hi Adedolapo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have manually generated your profile which should now be reflecting the most recent information.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Go to support
d44ea334
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem. I am not aware of breaking any TOS. I can't see my profile or any other person's profile on Upwork even in incognito mode. Please help.

It is fixed

c8d5366e
Community Member

hi, i did not use my freelancer account for long time but now i'm going to use that. i just shared my porfile to client and it shows This profile is no longer available." could you please tell mw how to fix this issue.

Hi Khurram,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you on this page with more information about the status of your account and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ipekin
Community Member

Hi Moderators and Upwork community,

I opened a case and am still getting "the profile no longer exists error." Can you  help?

Thanks much!

Ismet

Hi Ismet,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions via the ticket as soon as possible.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team can assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork
ipekin
Community Member

H,.

My issue has not been resolved. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks,,

Hello Ismet,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members