cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile stats - profile views - bug?

Sergey I Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
21 of 66

Hello! Having the same trouble. Will wait for the solution.

Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
22 of 66

Hi, 

I am having the same issue: my profile views are all gone 0 since yesterday. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
23 of 66

Hi Namita, 

This is a known issue and the team is working on it. I'll forward your account details to the Customer Support Team so that they can update you about the status of the issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Namita S Member Since: Jul 20, 2017
24 of 66

Thanks Avery!!

Ace Contributor
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
25 of 66

I've got the zero views as well, but also - my jobs tab info (which is correct) doesn't tie up with open contracts on my profile.  I have an open contract on my profile that has been closed, and an offer that I accepted last night that also does not reflect on my profile. Does anyone else have that issue as well?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
26 of 66

Hi Bev,

Please allow up to 24 hours for the closed contract to be listed on your profile if the funds have been already paid to you. 
New contracts are not listed on your profile when you accept the offer but they will be showed once funds have been exchanged. Thank you!

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Bev C Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
27 of 66

Thanks Goran - that's great!

Miodrag J Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
28 of 66

I have the same issue. I have posted it personally, but would love to know about other people's issues as well.

Is anyone suspecting that clients are not able to contact them after you have sent the proposal because of this issue? I am. I have got two interview invitations and sent five proposals before noticing this issue a few hours after the last proposal was sent.

No one contacted me, and I had no views, and I am pretty certain that I would get at least one response considering the amount of opportunities for that.

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
29 of 66

I don't b elieve that the clients can see your profile stats - only you.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
30 of 66

@Mary W wrote:

I don't b elieve that the clients can see your profile stats - only you.

So is this another bug? Mary didn't start this post, the OP did, yet it's Mary's photo (bless her heart) that shows up in the threads list.

This is true for all the threads I've looked at this morning. Is this a new thing, showing the last respondent, or another bug?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS