cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile status change

bhamidisrinivas
Srinivas B Member Since: Jun 25, 2018
1 of 3

My Profile has been changed to Private in-spite of i being daily active. This was the second time like this. I am having an active job in hand and which is getting completed as well. Moreover, i have been actively applying and getting few positive responses as well. Instead of making these changes, kindly help the job seekers who will get motivated and highly engaged in getting the jobs...thanks

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 3

@Srinivas B wrote:

My Profile has been changed to Private in-spite of i being daily active.

"Being active" adds no value (for Upwork) unless you are earning money.

As soon as you get paid your profile will be set to public again and clients you apply to can see it anyway, even if it is set to private.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3 of 3

I'm sorry to hear this has inconvenienced you, Srinivas. The Customer Support Team has already set your profile to public as requested. As stated on this help article, users profiles will be set to private if they haven't earned in the past 30-days, regardless if they were actively looking for jobs, or not. 

You may want to check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork:

17 Tips for Boosting Your Success on Upwork

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS