🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views drop
Page options
Flavia T Community Member

Profile views drop

Hello, today I noticed that my stats is showing 0 views for this week and the past weeks. Is there any bug?

Thank you in advance, Flavia

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Petra R Community Member

Tom Z wrote:

Same issue here today...

It's a bug.

0 views.jpg

View solution in original post

92 REPLIES 92
Manoj K Community Member

Hi Team,

I am facing similar issue.. Please respond asap.

Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Flavia and Manoj,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Tom Z Community Member

Same issue here today...

Petra R Community Member

Tom Z wrote:

Same issue here today...

It's a bug.

0 views.jpg

Thank you! 🙂

Manoj K Community Member

Now stats are showing at your profile?? ...Because it's not showing at my end..Thanks

Not yet but, if it is a bug, it will be resolved soon, I think.

RAFSUN S Community Member

Hello Upwork Experts,

I am a bit confused about the "Profile Discover" of the stats! Even last night, it was showing that my profile was discovered 34 times last week which also doesn't seem normal to me! Because now a days, I am not applying very much, So, 34 wasn't believable for the last week. And today in the evening, it is showing Zero...totally "0" and saying "Almost the same as the previous week".  Obviously, it is not same as like the last week! This section is a mystery to me! I don't get this behavior! What does this actually mean? And does it always calculate perfectly! Can I get some knowledge from an expert? Thanks in advance.

b.PNG

Petra R Community Member

Rafsun S wrote:

I am a bit confused about the "Profile Discover" of the stats! Even last night, it was showing that my profile was discovered 34 times last week which also doesn't seem normal to me! Because now a days, I am not applying very much, So, 34 wasn't believable for the last week. And today in the evening, it is showing Zero...totally "0"

it is a bug. Mine says the same

Chan M Community Member

I'm facing the same issue.

Olivia E Community Member

same situation here.

Carlos C Community Member

Hi Vladimir,

I found this thread looking for information on the topic because the same just happened to me, and actually my profile vews of the last month just disppeared and became zero. It's important to note that I have checked them almost every two days, and there were not zero. I saw a drop in them but they were not at zero. But they kind of got all erased.

Also, I read in another thread that those views do not include views that come from proposals one submits, they come from the clients that come to your profile from searches. I hadn't submitted proposals in a while but I was still viewed a lot in the past month and received several invitations. However, after seeing the drop in my views last week, I did a search for subtitlers and captioners and couldn't find myself anywhere close to the first 10 or so pages. 

In summary:

- My views suddenly dropped a lot from one week to another without changing a thing in my profile. This has nothing to do with my proposals because I hand't sent any in the period in which I received several.

- I practically disppeared from the search results and

- Now, my profile views of last month were completely deleted. Deleted because, as I said, I check constantly and I had more than 16 in the month, probably more than 20.

What could be happening? All this indicates there's something wrong.

Thank you very much.

Cesar P Community Member

Hi! So, I'm top rated, I've done over $20k in Upwork and I used to get around 10-15 visits to my profile every day, I wanted to give my profile a tune up so I went and I got my verification ID and also created the specialized profiles. Now, I don't get anything! Do anyone know why? I disabled the specialized profiles to see if I get any changes. It's been some time now but I used to get all of my clients via an invite and now I'm worry that it was just a trick to forced me to pay for connections.

My statsMy stats

Chan M Community Member

It's a bug and please check this link for more info.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Profile-views-drop/td-p/621512

Nosheen S Community Member

The same thing has happened to me. I created specialized profile and suddenly since that time all my view are zero in stats. I have got the connects package since a week but still  problem sustains.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Nosheen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Alexander N Community Member

See attachment?

Petra R Community Member

Alexander N wrote:

See attachment?

Yes, known bug

Ivelin P Community Member

Same here, there is no profile views for the past weeks, they suddenly disappeared. Which is not nice 😞 

Muhammad Fahad T Community Member

There was 2,3 views on my profile some days ago but today it is showing 0 view on my profile for this month and previous month.Even though last month i got a lot of views.I think there is also issue with job invitation i'm not getting it from long time.Usally i get job invite.

Is this an error ?

Karolis S Community Member

Prob. some sort of a bug. Same situation for me as well. All profile view stats dropped to 0, but I was able to receive invites. 

Elton June I Community Member

Same here it drops to 0, I only got 1 invitation for this week so sad

Waqar R Community Member

hi..
my profile views suddenly dropped to zero even in previous dates when i had reviews in my profile but now nothing is displaying.

Renata S Community Member

Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 11.11.46 AM.png

I like how it says "Almost the same as previous week."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members