🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile views has dropped to 0
Page options
sachitadh
Community Member

Profile views has dropped to 0

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. My Upwork profile views have dropped significantly over the last couple of weeks. 

It used to be at least 5 per week before that but it has been 0 since mid-September. 

Any ideas on how to increase the profile visibility? Are my title and description not optimised? Does Upwork have a keyword research tool that clients frequently use to search for freelancers? 

5 REPLIES 5
lindsayshayne
Community Member

This has happened to me, too. I used to have over 10% profile views and now I have less than 0.5%. Can't book work for the life of me...

Did you make any profile changes that resulted in a decline in profile views?

Nope.

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

I've noticed a decrease as well, other than yesterday when I had 10 profile views strangely.

Now that is very similar 2 weeks ago when I was awarded a large-ish contract and that day I got 10 profile views as well.

It seems very strange to get none for days, then 10 on one day.

It crossed my mind that maybe it was freelancers looking at my profile as i was quite active yesterday on the community, but I dont know what triggers a view, client or freelancers.

That's a good one. I think the profile views Must be only the client views. Can upwork official confirm this if you guys are reading it?

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members