🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

576 REPLIES 576

I hope Upwork solves your problem quickly. I also hope Upwork doesn't disappoint me

a6538678
Community Member

I have projects that are awaiting approval. These were submitted on May 9, 2024. Clearly, I have been waiting much longer than that.
03acf06a
Community Member

Hello

Why projects is taking too long and still not get approval 

I create 4 projects going to one month now and still yet their in pending approval. Please help me solve this issue thank you you!

IMG_2411.jpeg

Hi Ademola,

Apologies for the delay as our teams are currently experiencing a higher number of submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will address your review and update your submission as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep, I have posted twice now about my consultations not being approved. I am a Top Rated freelancer which states takes about two days for approval. It's going on a month now. Can you please look into this form me?

a1457144
Community Member

Hi,

Submitted my request for consultation and Project catalog on 6th Of May24.   23 days have passed ,  Have not recevied any note with regards to approval or any changes required. What  is the current wait time, looks like the pile is high with indefinite wait time. Kindly help.

Regards

Srivatsan

I have 4 projects that are awaiting approval. These were submitted on 2 on May 9, 2024 and 2 on May 20. As a paid member and a top-rated freelancer, all Upwork documentation and the incredibly unhelpful chatbot say that the projects should be approved within 2 days. Clearly, I have been waiting much longer than that. 

My livelihood is based on freelance work through Upwork. My niche is creating specialty projects unique to my clients and their digital marketing needs. I bring them to Upwork as opposed to other freelance methods. The delay in these project approvals is unfortunate. I now have 3 clients awaiting these pending project catalog listings.

I would love to speak to someone at Upwork about this issue and to get a straight answer as to when I can expect to have these projects approved.

Srivatsan S - I totally feel your pain. Upwork needs better support.

Mine approve today almost 1 month

ae625580
Community Member

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to Upwork as a freelancer and my first project Catalog is not approved yet. I am willing to create a specialized prole now. Does it follow the Upwork Community Guideline? Please suggest me to create this.

Thanks to all.

Hi Md Abdur,

Welcome to Upwork! We're thrilled to welcome you aboard. I've reviewed the Project Catalog you mentioned, and it was submitted on May 23rd.

Usually, project catalog reviews take up to five business days. However, we're currently experiencing delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. You'll receive an email notification once the review is complete. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. In the meantime, feel free to create a Specialized profile.

- Pradeep

Upwork
localist
Community Member

I updated my project catalog and it has been under review for a long time now. Please help me look into this. Thank you

Apologies for the delay as our teams are currently experiencing a higher number of project submissions than usual. Rest assured the team will review and update your project catalog as soon as possible.

- Pradeep

Upwork
54de6c39
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I submitted a project on May 18th and another on May 24th. Both submissions are still pending approval and under review, with no updates or rejections received. Could you please check their status and provide guidance on the next steps?

Thank you for your cooperation.

8294d45a
Community Member

Hi

I have pre set projects on my profile. How do I get requests from clients? 

You can boost the project with connects. I tried with it but I didn't get the results I needed. 

You can also share it on my social media to drive traffic to your project

341b0469
Community Member

Hi

Before publishing my project, I used to go through other freelancer's profile what they offer.

they do the same thing i'm offering. so what's the difference?
I always getting " The project involves data scraping activities, which are not permitted unless the project type is consultation. The description explicitly mentions that the service includes 'Geo-targeted Lead Generation' and 'Business Email List Building,' which typically involve extracting data from websites, potentially without permission. This violates rule 4 regarding data scraping. Additionally, the images contain examples of spreadsheets with detailed information such as 'LinkedIn Profile URL' and 'Business Phone Number from Website,' suggesting the use of data scraping to gather this information"

But the same thing doing thousands of freelancers. why this happening with me

cbec019d
Community Member

hi

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members