🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project order marked
Page options
irfang456
Community Member

Project order marked

Hi,

So, about 25 days ago i got an order on my Upwork project and the both me and the client worked on the project.

And when everything was done and the client said everything is ok I delivered it.

Ever since the client is unresponsive and it's been over 22 days the order hasn't been marked as complete.

I've tried to get in contact with the client but he won't reply.

How long does it take for an order to get marked automatically?

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

Our team has already shared more details with you on your ticket with the number 33824276. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Never. Either you or the client can end it. 

It does automatically complete in 14 days if it were to be "Project Catalog"... But there seems to be a bug with the project catalog recently, my delivered order is now 23 days and yet to be auto complete......... I've reverted the issue to support.

I tried to but when I go to open an order dispute there's just nothing there no option to add anything tried on phone and pc

Hi Irfan,

Our team has already shared more details with you on your ticket with the number 33824276. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry you're right, I was thinking fixed price jobs....

Nope looked everywhere there's no option to do that

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members