🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
abrahims
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Hello,
Can someone let me know how to get promo code for buying connects?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ibrahim,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
LuiggiR

Hi Ibrahim,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
24cae808
Community Member

dear,

I have remain only 4 connects. When I want to buy connects the page show promo code. I don't understand promo code.plz tell me what is promo code and how I can gets connects?

Thanks

Maruf Shaik

I just ignore the promo code. I pay full price, I guess, but that's the cost of doing business.

Same here. I am new to Upwork. I tried to submit a proposal but i don't have any connect, and when i want to buy it, i can't click "apply" to buy a connect because the application required a promo code

Hi Andi,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while purchasing additional Connects. Rest assured, you can indeed purchase Connects without using a promo code.

Upon reviewing the attached screenshot, it seems that you're attempting to purchase Connects through the mobile app. Please note that purchasing Connects is currently not supported on mobile devices. To buy additional Connects, please use a computer instead. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

- Pradeep

Upwork
826fce50
Community Member

Promo code problem

Hello Shaikh,

Would you mind sharing more information about the problem you are experiencing?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
60c79a8a
Community Member

Hi,

How long after signup do I get free connects

dbef0ce4
Community Member

Hi Chittaranjan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the form you are referring to so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
dbef0ce4
Community Member

This is the type of Google form created by upwork survey purpose. After I filled that form I got a survey from upwork and get a promocode as well 

Hi Chittaranjan,

The survey cannot be requested at this time and our team will notify you when we select you to complete a survey. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, is the survey available now?

Hi Peter,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lovaniaina_m-rat
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'd like to buy connects but a promo code is required. How can i get it? Thank you.

Hi Lovaniaina,

Thank you for your interest in purchasing additional Connects. Currently, there are no promo codes available at this moment but you can still proceed with your purchase without the promo codes. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
07178b0e
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects . please provide me promo code 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members