🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,020 REPLIES 1,020
sayerah
Community Member

HI,

I want to subscribe the freelancer plus membership. are there any promo codes available?

Hi Sayerah,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
d31ffd87
Community Member

I need a promo code to apply for a job so that I can get connections and get a job.

Hi Shankar,

Thank you for your interest. There is no promo code available at this moment. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
b3a569df
Community Member

How can I get a promo code to get free connects?

Hi Esther,

Thank you for your interest. There is no promo code available at the moment. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
sontu01
Community Member

Then tell the developer to erase that section. Upwork is a dirty platform. That's my overall experience. Other platforms are far better than this. Upwork is a greedy platform and nonsense algorithms.

21bbd01a
Community Member

upwork best palatfaram
sontu01
Community Member

That's just a funny option. Nothing else😀

e386ee9e
Community Member

Hey, freelancers! 

Has anybody ever received any promo codes? If so, where did you get them from? 

I'm just asking out of curiosity; I'm not asking you to send me a promo code (unless you want to 😉)

5dc6b22f
Community Member

please help me . I need my promo Code sir..

Hi Md,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don’t get any marketing emails, please contact the Upwork Support Team through this page.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
5dc6b22f
Community Member

Hello mem please help me. I need my promo code I am new freelancer.... 

Hi Md H,

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we do not have any promotional codes available. We appreciate your interest.

- Pradeep

Upwork
73bf5ec0
Community Member

Kindly guide on how I can get a promo code? I am new on this platform

Hi Kabegyesa,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
21bbd01a
Community Member

I NEED PROMO CODE

Hi Amba,

Thank you for your inquiry. Currently, we do not have any promotional codes available. We appreciate your interest.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
16f230f9
Community Member

Please explain me how I got promo code??

Hi Jameel,

~ Joanne
Upwork
8b864e30
Community Member

Hi,

I am new freelancer on upwork and I need connects to apply on jobs. Can you please guide how can I get the promo code?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members