Page options
361b4b8a
Community Member

Proposal Request not reaching clients

There is problem with my account. When I submit my proposal to clients

My proposal show that proposal is successful submit

But when is ask my previous clients then He said he don't receive any request 

So I applied for 20+ multiple job 

Still not getting any response. I also applied for my previous clients and than ask them to check if they receive my request they are said.

That they not received my request for project

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

17 REPLIES 17
luqman_mak
Community Member

The numbers you highlighted do not represent 'proposals that reached' 
The 'number of proposals, which read '5 to 10' is the number of proposals that have been submitted by all freelancers like yourself to the job post.

There is 0 invite in two days 

Well..you said you created an account with your brothers phone then posted a job through your brothers account - then you applied for it through your own account..now...the screenshot you added is not a new account, it says there that its been there since 2012. 
That aside -
I do not fully understand what help you need but the '0 invites' indicates that the client did not choose to invite freelancers. It does not indicate that the client did not receive a proposal

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Deependra, 

Luqman is correct. I checked and can confirm that the clients received the proposals you sent. The number of proposals is listed here, and your proposal was received with no issues. If your client cannot locate your proposal, they can reach out to us or the Customer Support Team so they can be further assisted.

~ Avery
Upwork
361b4b8a
Community Member

I understand what's you are saying however

I Create 2nd account in My Brothers Phone And than post a job. And then

I applied for Job with my Account. My proposals show that. Proposal successfully submit

But in my Brother's phone I don't receive any request 

I will send you some SS see there are no one who applied for job except me  

THIS Photo is example of lots of my proposal 

IMG_20220819_135537.jpg

As you can see in SS there is no invite to clients and job is still active and its posted 2day ago

Hi Deependra,

Thank you for reaching out. As Avery has said, please have the owner of the client account contact our support team in order for us to assist them accordingly. We've checked the proposal from the client account where it was submitted and it was received. If there's any trouble in viewing the said proposal, please have the client reach out to us.

~ AJ
Upwork
361b4b8a
Community Member

Look there is Another example i have only 1 client 

Frist and last my client post new job so i applied for job as well 

We i don't receive any response from my client so i ask her 

Because i already done work for her so I have message history with her 

And Then you look in photo don't confused with no. Of proposal invite and hired 

Because i took this screenshot today when i applied for job there is  No one 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

moonraker
Community Member

Deependra pratap S wrote:

But when is ask my previous clients then said they don't receive any request 

How did you ask them?

If you haven't sent them a proposal, then how are they your client?

They are my regular client

Hi Deependra,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the new client account created by you?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Could you please check your private messages 

I already send you details

You are not allowed to create fake accounts and post fake jobs. This could get you permanently banned. Other people would have applied to your fake job and wasted their connects.

Technically that was not a fake account it's my brother's Phone so I just create new account i

Hi Deependra,

Christine is correct. Creating fake accounts and posting fake jobs where you have no intention of hiring freelancers is against our Terms of Service. This will also count as having multiple accounts which, again, is a violation of our ToS.

In your post here, I've already checked and the client received the proposal. If your client insists that they did not receive it, have them contact us as there's no troubleshooting needed on your account as the proposal was submitted. We'll have to check the issue on their end if the proposal wasn't really received.

~ AJ
Upwork

You are not allowed to create more than one account and post fake jobs, regardless of whose phone you're using. You broke the rules and wasted the time and money of everyone who applied to your fake job. And you obviously know that you did something wrong, since I see that you've now edited your post and completely changed your story.

361b4b8a
Community Member

Help me 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members