🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Question regarding send request
Page options
e8cc385a
Community Member

Question regarding send request

My respect. I have one question, yesterday I opened an account on Up Work, I looked at the jobs, applied, and a little while ago I received an Email that my account was approved, he asks, What happens to the jobs I applied for, did clients see my offers.

3 REPLIES 3
filip_knezevic
Community Member

Stevo, the question is a bit unclear.

If you applied for some jobs and your accouint is approved, those bids should still be active.

Anyway, best is to check. Go to Find Work, Proposals, and there you can see your active proposals.

Good luck brate!

When I opened the account last night, it gave me the opportunity to look at jobs and apply. I immediately looked for some jobs and sent requests (although I didn't get any response, although I did a photo for free as an example for photo editing), now I just got an Email, that my profile is active and that I can look for a job. The question is, "What is happening with these jobs that I applied for last night, that is, before I received the Email, that my profile was approved and that can I look for jobs "?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stevo,

I checked and your account was accepted yesterday. Proposals you have sent were successfully delivered to the clients. This you can check under your Proposals page or Connects History., Confirmation email usually arrives 24 hours after submitting an account for review, and your account was accepted soon after submitting, this is why there is a delay. Feel free to continue with bidding on projects and please check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members