🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » RSS Not Working for me
Page options
ghigared
Community Member

RSS Not Working for me

I had my US based RSS feed working fine up until last Tuesday. Has it been disabled or am I experiencing a bug/issue? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I have shared your report with the relevant team and one of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabriel,

I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ghigared
Community Member

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 4.06.26 PM.png

 here's what I'm seeing

ArjayM
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your response and confirmation. I have shared your report with the relevant team and one of the members will be reaching out via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sspl_rashmi
Community Member

Who am I:

• Exclusive agency member

My browser:

• MS Edge, Chrome

Problem Statement:

• I fail to make RSS Feeds / Auto Alerts
  • I would like to know what, if anything, I am missing

Remedies tried:

• Incognito Mode
  • Alternate browsers
  • Clear browser cache
  • Clear browser cookies

Community/ Forums consulted:

• How do you set up a job alert - Upwork Community
  • How to use targeted RSS feeds to automatic job alerts
  • RSS Not Working for me

Screenshot:

• Enclosed / attached

Hi Ashish,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thanks Nikola S!
I received a note from Lowa Ewesit on 18th (in response to a support ticket I had raised).
Thank you again!
-Ash

f58a7ae0
Community Member

13 weeks have passed and I have not received my Top rated badge Upwork, I would like this to be sorted out!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members