🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Reason for account suspension
Page options
nishthahuja
Community Member

Reason for account suspension

Hi
My account got suspended and I have not received any mail or notification to resonate the rejection of my profile. I would really appreciate if you could let me know the reason.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Nishtha,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi 
Thank you for your quick redressal. Finally my account has been approved, but it still shows suspended. I am attaching the screenshot of my home page for your reference. Kindly assist in this as well.

Thank You

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nishtha,

I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further with your account. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi

Thank you for your prompt reply. I followed the ticket and uploaded the requisite documents, after which my profile was accepted on resubmission. However, the account suspension still exist. Kindly refer to the screenshot I am attaching to see the current problem I am facing.

Thank you!!

Hi Nishtha,

I am sorry for the confusion in my previous post. I checked with the team handling your case and your document is still under review. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi
Thank you for your response!
It has already been two days since I uploaded my documents. Could you let me know till when I can expect an update regarding the same. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members