🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Recovering top rated status after client has ...
Page options
m_nagy
Community Member

Recovering top rated status after client has removed bad feedback/rating

Hi. After discussing with client the rating they have given - which has ruined my top rated status - the client admitted they were unjust, and has deleted the bad rating and review, leaving the project I worked on for the client without rating/feedback. When will my top-rated status be recovered?

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

NAGY M wrote:

Hi. After discussing with client the rating they have given - which has ruined my top rated status - the client admitted they were unjust, and has deleted the bad rating and review, leaving the project I worked on for the client without rating/feedback. When will my top-rated status be recovered?

Clients can't change the private feedback, which is what affects the JSS. It is telling that the client chose to remove his feedback rather than change it for better feedback. That would indicate that they are still not happy.

If it is less than 14 days since you lost your top rated status, you can use your Top Rated Perk (if you haven't used it in the last 3 months and 10 contracts) to exclude the contract from your JSS calculation.

You want to check the feedback history of clients you work with VERY carefully in future. Often red flags are right there....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members