🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund
Page options
ebbd6a7c
Community Member

Refund

I have refunded money to my cleint without my cleint request. But the cleint has not received the refunded money yet. So my question is, "does a refund also has the 5-days security hold?"

Thank you

Best Regards,

Musarat

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Musarat,

The team cannot update you on the ticket of another user for privacy reasons. Your client has already been assisted by our support team. Please communicate with your client.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Musarat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the refunds do become available and show on the client's transactions report right away. I checked and could see that our support team is assisting your client, please direct them back to support if they have any questions as we can't share details here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ebbd6a7c
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I didn't get any update till now. The money is already deducted from account and my cleint says she hasn't received it yet. Can you kindly please assist me further in this regard?

Thanks

Musarat

Hi Musarat,

The team cannot update you on the ticket of another user for privacy reasons. Your client has already been assisted by our support team. Please communicate with your client.

~ AJ
Upwork
mayalee99
Community Member

I think it takes between 3 to 5 days 🤔 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members