🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Refund
Page options
3b7c57b3
Community Member

Refund

Hello, freelancers!

I want to know how to get refunded my connects with an example.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f02fe7b8
Community Member

There are several ways to get your Connects refunded. A few I'm able to offer with examples from my own notifications are

• The job was cancelled.
  • If you exceeded the minimum bid.
  • If there were fewer than 4 bidders

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
f02fe7b8
Community Member

There are several ways to get your Connects refunded. A few I'm able to offer with examples from my own notifications are

• The job was cancelled.
  • If you exceeded the minimum bid.
  • If there were fewer than 4 bidders

Thanks very much! 🙂

saimaansari
Community Member

Hello,

Getting a refund for unused connects on Upwork is a straightforward process. Connects are used to submit proposals for jobs on the platform. If a job is canceled by the client or if the job post violates Upwork's Terms of Service, any connects you used to apply for that job will be refunded to your account.

For example, let's say you used 2 connects to submit proposals for a job posting that was later canceled by the client. In this case, those 2 connects will be automatically refunded to your account, and you can use them for future proposals.

It's important to note that connects have an expiration period. They typically expire after a year if unused. To request a refund for expired connects, you can contact Upwork's customer support, and they will review your request.

If you have any further questions or concerns about your connects or the refund process, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's support team. They will be able to provide you with more specific guidance based on your situation.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members