🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Regarding Top Rated & Top Rated Plus
Page options
d9b70cd1
Community Member

Regarding Top Rated & Top Rated Plus

All my questions are hypothetical, so genuine answers would be helpful to understand the algorithm.

Condition 1
I've created my profile in the month of January, 2024 and rewarded with a "Rising Talent" badge. My profile category is "Web, Mobile and Software Development"

Question 1: If I maintain this "Rising Talent" badge for 13 out of 16 weeks (with earnings exceeding $15,000 from a single contract or all contracts within 13 weeks), will I receive "Top Rated" badge or "Top Rated Plus"?
Question 2: In the "Web, Mobile, and Software Development" category, do I need to meet the conditions of "$10,000 earnings in the 12 months, $15,000 from a single contract, and 90% JSS with Top Rated" to be eligible for "Top Rated Plus"?
Note: I've observed profiles with the Top Rated Plus badge having earnings less than $5000 and only 2-3 contracts. How did they obtain the Top Rated Plus badge without meeting the eligibility criteria? (These freelancers are associated with an Agency).

Condition 2
I've created my profile in 2020 and wasn't active for 2 years. I've never received a "Rising Talent" badge nor JSS because all my contracts are ongoing with no-hold. In Dec 2022, I decided to start submitting proposals, winning contracts, earning income etc.
Question 1: When will I receive JSS on my profile?
Question 2: If my earning is more than $10,000 in the past 12 months and exceeding $15000 from a single contract, will I receive a "Top Rated Plus" badge even though I never got Rising Talent or Top Rated?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d9b70cd1
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,
Thank you so much for answering the questions. It really helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Jyoti,

I'm happy to help answer your questions! 

Condition 1

Question 1: You must have earned the Top Rated badge before you can earn Top Rated Plus.
Question 2: Maintaining Top Rated status, in addition to the criteria for Top Rated Plus (including the large contract sum according to the category) earns you the badge. 
Note: This is correct. All exclusive agency members in an agency, who are eligible to get the Top Rated Plus badge, will inherit the agency's Top Rated Plus badge too

Condition 2

Question 1: As long as you have enough completed contracts within the given time window, you'll get a JSS. This means having at least two outcomes within a 24-month time period, with at least two distinct clients.
Question 2: As mentioned in Question 1 above, you must have earned the Top Rated badge before you can earn Top Rated Plus.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d9b70cd1
Community Member

Hi Luiggi,
Thank you so much for answering the questions. It really helps.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members