🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Remove an active proposal that has been remov...
Page options
bb0681cb
Community Member

Remove an active proposal that has been removed

Hello everyone,

Can someone please tell me what should I do? It's my first time applying jobs here in Upwork. I applied 2 Data Entry jobs then suddenly it has been removed. Now I can't removed it. One is active and one is submitted.

I've search one how to remove this, but what i learned is that it will removed within 48 hours, so does this mean it will removed automatically? This makes me anxious when this happened. Please help and thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

There is nothing for you to remove. Your profile does not show an active job, so you probably submitted a bid inappropriately, and violated Upwork's Terms of Service (TOS). Upwork probably removed both data entry jobs because they, too, violated Upwork's TOS.

You should also click the Academy link at the top of the screen and dive into the Courses and Learning Paths. Once you learn more about the Upwork platform, things will be much clearer.

Finally, why are you applying for data entry jobs when your profile says you're a Graphic Designer? Scammers love it when freelancers do that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

There is nothing for you to remove. Your profile does not show an active job, so you probably submitted a bid inappropriately, and violated Upwork's Terms of Service (TOS). Upwork probably removed both data entry jobs because they, too, violated Upwork's TOS.

You should also click the Academy link at the top of the screen and dive into the Courses and Learning Paths. Once you learn more about the Upwork platform, things will be much clearer.

Finally, why are you applying for data entry jobs when your profile says you're a Graphic Designer? Scammers love it when freelancers do that.

bb0681cb
Community Member

For your question, I am applying both graphic design and data entry. And thank you very much for this information. Lesson learned.

affadda7
Community Member

Don't worry, it's supposed to be automatically deleted

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members