🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Removing response to client's feedback
Page options
asad6410
Community Member

Removing response to client's feedback

Hello everyone,
I want to remove my response to the client's feedback (I don't want to remove MY FEEDBACK just my RESPONSE).
Is it possible? if yes then how?
Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Asadullah,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the contract you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

67 REPLIES 67

Hi Mary,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
md_shaifullah
Community Member

I have the same problem. I want to remove response instead of feedback.

Hi, I have successfully completed the job. But unfortunately, I give response and feedback both to my client. Now I see only my response in profile to the completed job list. So I need to show my client feedback instead of my response to my profile.

Thanks,

Md Shaifullah

Hi Md,

I checked and it looks like the client has posted a star rating for you and he has also posted a reply to the feedback you have submitted for them. Please check it here once you log in to your account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

What I exactly want please see the attached screenshoot.

Md S wrote:

What I exactly want please see the attached screenshoot.

Not possible. The client didn't leave any written feedback. Move on.

ad3c6abc
Community Member

My client wrote me a feedback after job completion to which I replied thinking that it will be sent as a message rather than getting posted. But it got posted!! Can you please help me remove it because it is not an ideal reply for a profile?

47c3774c
Community Member

Hi...I have also posted a response to my client's feed back not knowing that it will be visible to everyone else...I want to delete my reponse...please help me out!

I'm not sure how it's done, but I believe it will be replaced by something like "this response has been removed", which just looks weird. 

You have left a nice response, I see no problem with this. Often freelancers leave longwinded answers to a bad review, which is never a good idea, but that's not the case here. 

I agree that not responding is always best - for simple economic reasons: you don't want the first or second page of your work history to be cluttered with unnecessary text, you only want a list of your jobs and the client's feedback. It just looks better. 

47c3774c
Community Member

Hi Martina...what you are saying is right...i don't want the message "this response has been removed" tag on my profile...so is that possible to edit the response instead of deleting it..if it is possible to remove it completely..then I would go for it..but if it's not I would definitely want to edit it..as it is not a appropriate reponse to be seen on the profile.

47c3774c
Community Member

Hi..

I am facing the same issue..my client left a postive feedback to which I replied thinking it would be only visible to the client...but it is shown on my profile...now the message was meant only for client not for the profile...please let me know the best way out to this issue.

Hi Jyoti,

I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
goce-josifoski
Community Member

I did the same by mistake, can you please assist me on how to remove it? Please, it is urgent!

Hi Goce, 

The Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
zain165
Community Member

Hello Experts, I want to remove the response to a client review, Is there anything I can do. Please help! 

zain165
Community Member

Hello everyone, I'm on Upwork for the last 3 years, and yesterday I receive a 3.8 review (for the first time) from a client. It was a small project I only used 4 hours but I'm not sure why the client did that, I even ask him to refund but he didn't listen and gave me a 3.8 review anyway which was very unfair according to me but the mistake I made, I added a response to his review but now I realize it's was not a good thing to respond (Sometimes bad things happens). 

So I just want to remove my response to his review, Is there any way I can do that? 

Please help

Hi Muhammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi there,

I wrote a response to a customer's feedback by mistake and it appears in my profile. Please help me, i want to delete my feedback.

Hi Matanat,

Thank you for your message. I see that the team has already reached out to confirm the feedback removal via a support ticket. Please reply to the support ticket with your consent so that our team can assist you further. You can view and respond to the support ticket via the notification sent to your registered email address as well.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
snshashi17
Community Member

Hi,

I had responded to the client feedback thinking that it will directly go to the client in a form of message. But it directly got posted in my profile please remove that response and help me out!!.

Hi Shashank,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
sandeep18051989
Community Member

I want to remove my response to a clients feedback. I accidently added it at the time of contract closure.
Project : .Net MVC Application, Client : Matt

Hi Sandeep,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
basma_aboalezz
Community Member

thanks

Hi Basma,

I can see that you've already raised a ticket regarding this; kindly allow 24-48 for the Customer Support team to follow up and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dawidpstrak
Community Member

Hello, can you please remove my response to client feedback from my last project? I am not 100% happy how I described situation and I realized that it may have negative impact on my profile.

Hi Dawid,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you here with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, I received message from Upwork Support. Thank you for your help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members