🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Review not showing on my work history
Page options
harsimerjeet
Community Member

Review not showing on my work history

Hello,

I have completed the jobs successfully and also exchanged the feedbacks with 5 star ratings but still they are not showing on my profile work history.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Harsimerjeet,

This is by design. If a job is not posted as public, logged out users will not be able to view the contract on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Harsimerjeet,

Please keep in mind that when a contract is closed it can take 24 to 48 hours for your profile to be updated and the feedback to be published on your profile.
I would also like to clarify that in order for a contract to be listed on your profile funds needs to be exchanged. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your reply.

This contract 29508530 has been completed on 15th february but still not showing in my profile. Can you please check and let me know.

Regards

Hi Harsimerjeet,

On your profile, I can see 3 contracts with feedback. The first one is the contract you're referring to.
If you're not seeing this on your end, you can try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

Feedbacks showing fine when i logged in but when i am viewing profile without logged in then nothing in work history.

Thank you

Hi Harsimerjeet,

This is by design. If a job is not posted as public, logged out users will not be able to view the contract on your profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members