🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Raising Talent Badge
Page options
Prajakta B Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hi Community, 

How do I know if I am eligible for Rising Talent Badge? Someone suggested that I should get this quickly. But I am unware of how to get it and what are the eligibility criteria. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joanne P Moderator

Hi Prajakta,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

183 REPLIES 183
Elle F Community Member

Thanks for your reply.

Then I have a question about my success score. I have two eligible jobs, but one of them has not given any feedback. According to the rules, I do not meet the success score requirement. But why, my success score appears, and it is only 50%. What is the reason for this? I am eager to know to avoid this bad thing from happening again.

4fbcea59_0-1725848102285.png

Mohammed Yusuf I Community Member

Greetings fellow Freelancers,
Recently I have been facing problems in getting the Rising Talents badge, though my Upwork account is new I have succesfully completed 3 jobs with 100% client satifaction and my profile is also 100% complete.
Please some tips and tricks will really help me I mean thesse badges look so cool and I want one.
Thank you in advance !

Vicky C Community Member

Top Rated talent maintain:

12-month earnings of at least $1,000 for a freelancer

Consistent, high-quality work with multiple clients

An outstanding Job Success Score (at least 90%)

Thank you so much for the response !
But I was actually, specifically asking for Rising talent badge. I have succesfully completed 3 jobs with 100% client satifaction and my profile is also 100% complete but still no badge. Am I missing something ?
I appreciate your help!

Vicky C Community Member

Your work history is amazing, but I think you need to have earnings of at least $1,000 to get the Rising Talent badge.

Appreciate the tip !

Amir G Community Member

Hello Vicky C,

I hope you are well. I am writing to inquire about my eligibility for the Rising Talent or Top Rated badge. I have maintained a 100% Job Success Score for the last two months, all my clients have given me 5-star reviews, and my earnings have crossed $1,000. Additionally, my profile is 100% complete, and there have been no account holds in the past 90 days.

Despite meeting all the requirements, I have not received any badge yet. Could you please review my profile and let me know if there’s anything else I need to do to qualify?

Vicky C Community Member

I looked at your profile and admire that you have a lot of jobs, and your job success rate is very high. However, it's a bit strange that although your profile shows Total Earnings of $1K+, when I add up the payments listed in your Work History, it doesn't seem to reach $1,000. This might be the reason why you haven't received the Rising Talent Badge yet...
Perhaps after completing long-term projects and receiving positive feedback and payment confirmation from clients, you'll be able to get the Rising Talent Badge. Wishing you the best of luck!

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Mohammed and Amir,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep

Thank you for the clarification!
Now I understand that it's an invitation only process. 

Muhamad B Community Member

Hi,

I look at my profile multiple times

and I see that I have fulfilled all requirements for "Rising Talent" badge.

But I did not see the badge in my profile.

Can you please explain this issue?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Muhamad,

- Pradeep
Flash Time F Community Member

I got a rising talent named badge I saw in Google that if I get this badge I'll receive free connects (30) so can I get those connects without any subscription or buying connects.

Please give me connects that I should have.

Thanks...

Sophie A Community Member

Are you sure you have Rising Talent badge? Your profile picture must represent you, and your profile name must also be real name (you will need to verify ID later on when Upwork ask you).

Flash Time F Community Member

I think I saw it cause there was 2 :white_heavy_check_mark: which was 100% profile completing and 1 more thing...

MD SABUJ H Community Member

I have two Upwork freelancer and client accounts, while verifying the payment method in the client account, the account got suspended, then today they fixed the account. However, my freelancer account previously had Rising Talent and Top Rated Badge, which are not visible in the account after the account is fixed. I want to know how I can return these badges. And I think there was no mistake by me behind the suspension of the account.
I emailed the Upwork support team.
Want to know about your experience.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Md Sabuj,

I am sorry to hear about your badge removal due to suspension. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

- Pradeep

MD SABUJ H Community Member

Hello,

Thanks For Your Message.

Already they reached me and fixed my account.

now I am happy.

Najma B Community Member

Hi upwork Team!

When will the Rising Talent badge appear on my profile?

It's been more than three months and the profile is also 100% complete and JSS is 100%.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Najma,

- Pradeep
Najma B Community Member

Hi Pradeep, Thank you for your feedback.

Zahra M Community Member

I have not got my rising talent badge 

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Zahra,

~ Luiggi
Oluwagbenga O Community Member

Hello👋,

I'm inquiring about my eligibility for the Rising Talent Badge. Having met the requirements and even recently completed projects, I'm unsure why I haven't received it. I hread freelancers get the badge by invite. Could you please:

1. Confirm if I've been invited.
2. Clarify any additional steps needed.

Thanks

Natasha P Community Member

The Rising Talent Badge on Upwork is awarded based on its own criteria, and not everyone receives it. So, no need to worry - just keep doing great work and move forward.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members