Rising Talent Badge

Dear Moderators,

I would like to know why my rising talent badge is gone. Moreover, I want to know if there is any way to get the rising talent badge or JSS again even after you have received a poor feedback from one client.

Your earliest response in this regard will be appreciated.

Best,

Faran

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Faran

There are several possible reasons you are no longer Rising Talent:

1. You have a Job Success Score
  2. You have received public and/or private feedback from clients that indicates poor outcomes.
  3. You haven’t submitted any proposals or worked on any projects in the past 90 days 
  4. You have a policy violation or other concern pending.

You'll need to complete a few contracts with feedback from different clients in order for your JSS to be calculated.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria,

I got the reasons because of which I lost my Rising talent. However, my question is; suppose I got a poor private or public feedback from a client as a result of which I lost my RTB or JSS, now what should I do to earn it again? Does a poor private feedback affects a freelancer for the lifetime?

Faran

I don't think you can lose your JSS because of poor feedback. It will decrease as a result of poor feedback, so losing it would be preferable – but not possible.

Faran,

The outcomes of contracts in the last 2 years are included in the Job Success Score. As you complete more contracts with good feedback, you can get higher Job Success score and potentially even Top Rated.

~ Valeria
Upwork