🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
Bogdan S Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
Samer B Community Member

Just keep doing good work and it will happen. Look here: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

Elyas D Community Member

Hey I have been working on Upwork and have been doing a lot of jobs and earning good. But I still don't get a rising talent badge. Can you tell me what I am missing? I feel like I fulfill all the criterias. 

Zain A Community Member

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone. Even I don't get JSS.

Can anyone help me?

Konstantinos A Community Member

I see you've completed some jobs. Soon, you'll have your JSS, that's why the Rising Talent badge dissapeared. 

Zain A Community Member

Hi community members,

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone.

Can anyone help me?

Muhammad U Community Member

Rising talent badge remains on your profile if you got a new job before updating the score otherwise not

Zain A Community Member

yes, it's again appeared on my profile

Thank you! 

bro, I have a question.

I saw in your profile that your JSS is 100%. why doesn't show on my profile even if my earnings are more than yours?

Zain A Community Member

But Goran, I don't even get JSS and my raising talent badge is removed why?

Zain A Community Member

3 weeks ago I got a raising talent badge from Upwork, but today I see my rising talent badge isn't showing on my Upwork profile I don't know where my badge is gone. Even I don't get JSS.

Can anyone help me?

Monale M Community Member

100% profile completness, taken the upwork readiness test yet no Raising talent badge, what do i do?

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Monale,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~Andrea
Gabriel C Community Member

I meet all these criteria but still don't have a rising talent badge. 

I saw someone got his rising talent badge even if he doesn't have clients and didn't even send proposals yet.

Is someone here the same situation as me? I've been in Upwork for months now and have a long term client. I even received invites from clients to apply to them (like how with badges received theirs too.) It's just sad I still can't or don't have the badge.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Gabriel,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements you've listed, which can also be found here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Luiggi
Baris Ali D Community Member

Hello everyone,

I made my first job like 4 months ago and my client loved my projects and gave me even 10 dollar bonus. But in this 4 months I got 0 job I bought connects with all that money still 0 job i don't know what to do. I am thinking maybe its because i have 0 badge.

How can i get rising talent badge?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Baris,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.
~ Luiggi
Muhammad R Community Member

Anyone can tell me how can I earn Raising talent badge

Namra A Community Member

Hi Muhammad Ramzan! You can read this article about the Rising Talent Badge. In short, you need to have good reviews for winning it
https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

Hezekiah Victor C Community Member

Hello, wonderful people in the house. I'm new on Upwork a few days ago and today I saw something unique on my profile titled"RISING TALENT BADGE".

Please I want someone to tell me what it meant.

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Hezekiah,

Congratulations on getting a Rising Talent badge! We highlight Rising Talent professionals who have demonstrated great potential either on or off Upwork. They usually have strong backgrounds in their fields and early success with Upwork clients.

You may check this article to learn more about the benefits of having this badge. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Hezekiah Victor C Community Member

Thanks a lot, Annie Jane.

Iqra M Community Member

Subject: How to get a rissing Talent?

hello

I am new on Upwork and I have more than 5 years of experience in recruiting and Business development. I am continuously applying for jobs. I have done projects with big companies like Growlabs,experfy, and invoice simple Information unlimited inc. But I have not received a single message on Upwork. I mentioned my previous samples or projects in the cover letter. Please help me I want to start my freelancer career.

Thanks

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Iqra,

Thank you for reaching out. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
Md Abdul J Community Member

Hello,

I am new in up work. please someone help me how to get rising talent badge.

Thanks! 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Md Abdul,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Md. Injamamul H Community Member

I'm new to Upwork. How can I get  Rising talent badge in my profile?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members