🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

661 REPLIES 661

Well as long as you don't have any account holds for ninety days I suggest that you wait because I got my rising talent badge by having a hundred percent complete profile and no account holds for ninety days but i think you should wait for five bussiness days andif it doesn't work contact your support team.

Hi Abdelrahman,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
7f9a9348
Community Member

Why did i lose my rising talent badge? I had it this morning? 

Hi Dimitar,

Thank you for your message. I checked your profile and can confirm that you still have the Rising Talent badge as seen here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
f61ae7bb
Community Member

I fullfilled all the requirments for rising talent badge but i still have not recived it i don't know why. please help me if you can solve it.

Well I suggest that you shoukd be patient even if you have fufilled all the requirements and i suggest waiting for at least two days to get your rising talent badge.

Hi Muhammad,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
d5d58d34
Community Member

I need to stop this notification :bell: 

16384fef
Community Member

Respected Team, I completed my first order with a 5-star rating and positive feedback but haven't received the Rising Talent badge. Can you guide me? Also, if I change my Gmail due to issues, will it affect my Upwork account? Thank you.

No worries, it may be a technical issue. My friend got the Rising Talent badge without even completing a job, while you didn't get it. Perhaps it's about how consistently you're posting proposals.

Respected Team,

my order was completed three months ago, but I have not received it. please tell me. Thanks

My friends and I are all working on this platform. One has a Top Rated badge, one has Rising Talent, and another friend and I don't have any badges. One friend has completed over 10 jobs with a JSS of over 90 but still hasn't received the Rising Talent badge, while the other friend, who hasn't completed any jobs, got this badge. So, I think it's a technical issue... I hope they solve it as soon as possible. Also, we should look into the criteria for the Rising Talent badge.

049b682b
Community Member

Hello

To become an Upwork Rising Talent, you need to have a complete and impressive Upwork profile, maintain a high job success score, keep a consistent workload, and have a good track record of completing projects on time. Additionally, it would help if you had a good response rate and a high client satisfaction rate. Showcasing your skills and experience in your profile and proposals is also important. Keep in mind that becoming a Rising Talent is not an automatic process and may take some time and effort. Thank you.👉👉👉

Make it persuasive

b4b10328
Community Member

Hello,

It seems like you've met all the criteria for the Rising Talent badge, and it shows in my stats section, but it hasn't appeared on my Upwork profile for a couple of months . Additionally, I have completed 4 out of 16 weeks for the Top Rated badge.

Rising talent badge should be added on my profile but still that I didn't invited by Upwork since too long times around 6 month.

please help me for this.

thanks 

Hi Moin,

- Pradeep
Upwork
articasoft
Community Member

Guys, tell me plz why I'm not being given Rising Talent status? I'm actually quite a talent, but Upwork stubbornly doesn't notice it 😄 

I've been regularly sending proposals (2-3 a day) for two weeks now, during which I've completed 3 projects, though they are still without feedback, but there's a fourth one I did in November '23 that's 5 stars.

I started my profile in 2017 and then abandoned it until my current activity. Just a couple of months ago, I revived it, filled everything out.  Or because my account is from 2017, I can only count on the "Rolling Veteran" badge?

My JSS is still NA.

How long do you think I have to wait for public recognition?

Hi Anton,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know, and it will also reflect on your profile. Best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
d0f0c061
Community Member

Hello,

I am a new saler on upwork and have complete my profile. Please review my profile for checked.
Thanks.

954f717e
Community Member

Still I didn't recive my risisng talent badge

Hi Nazish,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
khanhammad78
Community Member

How can I get this badge

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members