🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed on this help article. This process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

648 REPLIES 648

I have met all the conditions, but still, I don't have any badge. Please help me.

Hi Nikhil,

The Rising Talent badge may not be added, even if you meet all the qualifications. This badge is invite-only based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors including your work category. We’ll add it to your profile if you’re selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much for the reply. I'll work on it.

dhandshanker
Community Member

I checked my stats and I'm eligible for the Rising Talent Badge. When will I get it?

Hi Shanker,

The Rising Talent badge is invite-only based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors including your work category. We’ll add it to your profile if you’re selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep

Upwork
2d073793
Community Member

I wanted to ask why I am not getting a badge. I have fulfilled the requirement of rising talent and even a top-rated one. I am not sure what the problem is here.

Can anybody help me? or guide me through this process. 

Thank you!!!

Hi Umme,

You can check this help article for more information on how you can earn Upwork badges. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
2d073793
Community Member

I have checked and thoroughly read the article, and checked my profile stats too. I am eligible for the a rising talent badge. But I am not sure why I am not getting it.

We admire your eagerness to get the badge Umme,

However, as mentioned in this thread's solution, this process is working as designed, and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible to receive the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork
arooba_janjua
Community Member

I hope this message finds you well. I've recently completed my Upwork profile, ensuring every section is filled out thoroughly and represents my skills and experience accurately. Despite this, I noticed that I have not yet been awarded the Rising Talent badge.

Could someone kindly provide some insight into the typical wait time for receiving the Rising Talent status after a profile is completed? Are there any additional steps I should take or common oversights that might prevent new freelancers from qualifying for this status?

I'm eager to make the most out of my experience here on Upwork and would greatly appreciate any guidance or tips that could assist me on my journey to becoming a successful freelancer on the platform.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

nazzi
Community Member

Hello, I have noticed that these badges Toprated and rising talent  have not been reflected on my profile. I have 100 Jobsuccess score for several months now and I have 16 - 16 eliigibility 

I Wonder why these badges have not been awarded to me?

Hi Nikolaus,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. I would like to clarify that you need to have a minimum of $1000 in earnings for the last 12-month along with other criteria to get a Top Rated badge. You can refer to this help page for more information.

The Rising Talent badge may not be added, even if you meet all the qualifications. This badge is invite-only based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors including your work category. We’ll add it to your profile if you’re selected and no action is required from you. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
f69362d0
Community Member

Hi,

I'm the best freelancer who successfully secured jobs and completed them with 5-star reviews. I have spent more than 3 months on this platform and did not stop working during these 3 months as you can see in the screenshot. However, I did not get the Rising Talent badge yet whether I have completed all the requirements. Please review this and tell me when I'll get the badge. 

Kinds regards,

Awab

Hi Muhammad,

- Pradeep

Upwork

Bad criteria, fulfilled all requirements and completed several projects with 100% satisfaction. My friend even got the badge without completing a single project. I have completed several projects with 100% satisfaction and fulfilled all the requirements. Very bad criteria, really disappointed.

6bf146dc
Community Member

Hi,

I'm completely fulfiliing all the criteria for the rising talent badge but it has been  couples of weeks that I'm still not allotted this badge from UpWork, tried to submit tickets several times but only was able to communicate with the AI Assistant at UpWork Support. I'm very frustrated that Why UpWork is still not rewarding me this badge even though I'm completely eligible for this?

Here is the link to my profiel: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01493721a1ccb7f3a2

Thank you,

98aa3e41
Community Member

Hi Upworkers,

According to Upwork terms, I should be eligible to receive a "rising talent badge" and have my "JSS" calculated as well. However, none of them has appeared on my profile yet. 

Can someone from support team assist me with that?

Thank you.

Hi Salma,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep
Upwork
dff4ee8b
Community Member

Hi Members,

Could anyone please tell me why I haven't received my Rising Talent Badge yet? I believe I'm eligible for it and meet all the required criteria.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Hi Ataullah,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep
Upwork
b3a569df
Community Member

Hey

Upwork says I am eligible for Rising Talent badge. How long does it take before I see it on my profile?

Thanks

Hi Esther,

The Rising Talent badge is exclusively available through invitation. This implies that, although you may fulfill all the requirements to obtain one, it will not be automatically granted to your profile. Various factors are taken into consideration, such as the criteria, your profile, and other elements, including your work category. Should you be chosen, the badge will be added to your profile with no action required on your part.

- Pradeep
Upwork

Thanks

So, eligible does not necessarily mean that you're going to be rewarded that badge?

32e62ea4
Community Member

I completed all the requirments for rising talent badge but still it not shown on my profile why? Kindly help

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
40a44309
Community Member

Hi Team,

I met all the requirements of the Rising Talent Badge but still I did not get the Badge.

Kindly plz check what i have to do for this.

Thanks.

Hi Malik,

TheRising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Joanne
Upwork
c6acca91
Community Member

Hello dear supporters and talents,

Could you explain, the meaning of second criteria of getting rising badge(holding account for 90 days). And tell me what I must do to get rising badge.

Hussein M.

Hi Hussein,

- Pradeep
Upwork
arup-baroy
Community Member

Hi,
I am eligible for Upwork Rising Talent and Top Rated badges but I am not getting one, why and how to get a badge?
My profile has a 100% JSS Badge and my 12-month earnings are more than 1000$.

Please help me,
Arup.

Hi Arup,

Once you meet the criteria for earning the badge, it will be automatically added to your profile. Usually, it takes 24-48 hours for the badge to be added. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Did you complete 16 week? 

zayankhan05_0-1713361780542.png

ahmedelprince
Community Member

-Welcome dear freelancers and old independent Professionals, I've completed 2 jobes 1 Fixed Price and another one hourly rate (2Hrs) + Got a Bonus and Both are 5 stars review, Hoping all the upcomings be the same, With more than 100$ as a total earnings.

-My question is when I recieve a Rising Talent Badge?

-Also From your experience does Projects (like gigs at Fiverr or whatever freelancing platforms are powerful at Upwork as compared to Jobs includes Proposal 1st?

Thanks for your time and interest!

Ahmed Elprince

Hi Ahmed,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c9c8a81e
Community Member

why I am not getting  a Rising Talent Badge till now, my profile is good and having 400+ income?  please help

7bca68d1
Community Member

I haven't received the Rising Talent badge yet, even though I've worked on about 9 projects and received a JSS of 100%, along with some good ratings on my completed profile at 100%. Is there a specific reason for not receiving the badge, or is there something specific I can improve?

Well as long as you don't have any account holds for ninety days I suggest that you wait because I got my rising talent badge by having a hundred percent complete profile and no account holds for ninety days but i think you should wait for five bussiness days andif it doesn't work contact your support team.

Hi Abdelrahman,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
7f9a9348
Community Member

Why did i lose my rising talent badge? I had it this morning? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members