🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1ef2f1f6
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

How i know that i am eligible for rising talent badge?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

Update:

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

693 REPLIES 693
4912e2e4
Community Member

I completed my first job on upwork, but still i am not geeting my Rising Talent badge.

I have also review of my work,

Can you please help someone.

Hi Bijendra,

Congrats on finishing your first Upwork job! The Rising Talent badge isn't given to everyone, but there are specific things you need to do to qualify.

Here's a link that explains the Rising Talent criteria: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211063228-Rising-Talent

thinkcctv
Community Member

Hello, everyone!

Can anyone please let me know why I can't get rising talent badge?
I hope support team why I can't get rising talent badge.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jay,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
0f91b690
Community Member

After the violation, how can i regain the rising talent badge?

same to me

Gaining or regaining a Rising Talent badge on Upwork typically involves meeting specific criteria and maintaining a high level of professionalism and client satisfaction. 

Understand the Violation

Deliver High-Quality Work

Complete Projects Consistently

Client Feedback

Profile Optimization

I hope this help

is it true!!!!????

Hi Muhammad,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a92f276c
Community Member

Requirements are checked and also I completed 2 jobs on time and got nice feedback from the client but the Rising Talent badge is not available on my profile why?
or how can I earn the Rising Talent Badge?
and one more thing when my Job Success score is available, I completed 2 jobs 100% but the Job Success score is NAN

image.png

Guide Me About Those things Please!

samsul007
Community Member

Hello,
I have a 100% Job Success Score (JSS), have earned over $600, and have consistently received 5-star reviews. Given these accomplishments, I am unsure why I have not received the Rising Talent badge. Could you please provide clarity or assistance regarding this matter?

Md.Samsul Ehasan
jubair28
Community Member

I have fulfilled all the requirements for the rising talent badge, Still I'm not getting one, why tho?badge.png

Hi MD Jubair,

The Rising Talent badge is available by invitation only. This means that even if you meet the qualifications for earning one, it will not be automatically added to your profile. Some factors are considered based on the criteria, your profile, and other factors, including your work category. The badge will be added to your profile if you're selected and no action is required from you.

- Pradeep

Upwork

It takes 90 days depending on your availability online.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members