Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rising Talent Connect Bonus

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
21 of 54

Jordon B wrote:

Are you not interested in incentivising your proven freelancers to stay here over bringing in new ones?

They are interested in neither. There are way too many freelancers on the platform as it is.

What's the problem anyway? 30 Connects is nothing (especially not for a $ 99 an hour guy!) and you're not top-rated anyway.

It could be argued that once people get to top-rated they likely have more repeat and ongoing clients and need less connects anyway.

Many go for months without using any at all.

anshivank
Shivank S Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
22 of 54

I got Rising Talent status about 30 min ago and the badge appears in my profile but I did not receive the one-off 30 connects bonus. How long does it take for me to receive the bonus connects? Do I need to do some extra steps to get the connects?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
23 of 54

Hi Shivank,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rakibart
Ace Contributor
Kazi Rakibul I Member Since: Oct 14, 2019
24 of 54

I got a rising talent badge in my profile status but Did not receive 30 connects in my credit.

Can anyone help me, What is happened?

g_vasilevski
25 of 54

Hi Kazi,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the connects to be awarded on your profile. If you don't receive them after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vicovin
Victoria O Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
26 of 54

Hi,
I've been awarded by the Rising Talent badge a few days ago but my account didn't' get the 30 free connects as part of the benefits of getting it.

Do I have to set or do something else to get them?

Many thanks!

g_vasilevski
27 of 54

Hi Victoria,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vicovin
Victoria O Member Since: Dec 17, 2019
28 of 54

Thank you, Goran!

ying36324
Ying C Member Since: Jan 5, 2020
29 of 54

Hi, 

Did you receive the free connects? When did you receive them? It's been more than 48 hours since I got a Rising Talent badge. I haven't received free connects yet. I hope someone will help me with this issue. 

Thank you.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
30 of 54

Hi Ying, 

I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. I have relayed your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS