🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising talent badge
Page options
9a57f08f
Community Member

Rising talent badge

Hi Upwork community,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm reaching out to you because it has been a month now since I met the requirements to receive the "Rising Talent" badge, yet I haven't received it. I was wondering if there is a specific reason for this delay and if you have any solutions to offer. I'm eager to have this recognition, and I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Jawher Kassas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3730d3f4
Community Member

not sure if there were certain requirments for a rising talen badge, I think its all about how your profile look and which jobs you applying for

there was a topic here in freelancers forums where you can get an expert to review your profile 

find that topic, leave a reply there and an expert will review your profile and get you feedback of what you need to do 

I got rising talent badge 2 days after this step (my 5th day on upwork) and I have none jobs done yet 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
9a57f08f
Community Member

Thank you Rhesa W

3730d3f4
Community Member

not sure if there were certain requirments for a rising talen badge, I think its all about how your profile look and which jobs you applying for

there was a topic here in freelancers forums where you can get an expert to review your profile 

find that topic, leave a reply there and an expert will review your profile and get you feedback of what you need to do 

I got rising talent badge 2 days after this step (my 5th day on upwork) and I have none jobs done yet 

9a57f08f
Community Member

Please, I also meet all the criteria to take the certification, but I haven't received an invitation. Could you please check that?

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Get-Profile-Feedback-from-Experienced-Freelancers-on-U...
go there and put a reply, wait for an expert to give you a feedback 
wish I could help 

Thank you Ahmed 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members