🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Room not found
Page options
3fdedb1e
Community Member

Room not found

Hello, 
a potential client accepted my proposal, I saw the message on my phone, 

now in the messages section of the active proposal it says 'room not found'. Please help, I don't want to let a client wait. 
Best wishes
Michael

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Michael,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Michael,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
khrismodena
Community Member

Hi,

I encountered same problem. I have a conversation from a potential client. When I go to messages it all gone. And it say's "Room not found". I hope it can be resolved. Thank you

Hi Khristine,

Thank you for reaching out. When a job or client violates our ToS, the job post gets taken down and actions are taken on the client's account. To protect freelancers from possible fraud or scams, the message room will also be archived so you don't have to transact with them. 

~ AJ
Upwork
bdcc37f0
Community Member

Hello, a potential client accepted my proposal, I received via email, now in the messages section of the active proposal it says 'room not found'. Please help, I don't want to let a client wait. 

Best regards, 

Shaika

Hi Lady Shaika,

I totally understand how you really want the job. However, I have checked and it looks like the job post has been removed by Upwork. Please note that when a job or client violates our ToS, the job post gets taken down and actions are taken on the client's account. To protect freelancers from possible fraud or scams, the message room will also be archived so you don't have to transact with them. 

You can check your Active Proposals page to confirm. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members