🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rude client yelled at me
Page options
327bab68
Community Member

Rude client yelled at me

hello all im looking for some about a really rude employer.

i have been contracted to do a trial for content creation. the nature of it is very back and fourth as i fill him in and i send voice notes to him.

today he was super unprofessional and voice messaged me YELLING at me saying that i was too much, when i genuinely was just messaging him back answers to his questions. To note, the voice msg was very aggressive and disrespectful.

Am feeling stressed about it currently and would love advice on how you guys have dealt with problematic employers.

* am on manual submission contract hours

5 REPLIES 5
spectralua
Community Member

You not must to have dealt with problematic client. Close contract and move forward if you unhappy. You are boss but not employee.

Thankyou i agree however im on manual hours so after being paid i will raise it

tjmisny
Community Member

My recommendation - close the contract now.  You're a human being and no abusive client should make you feel disrespected.  Tell this client that he can find someone else to abuse, and then ignore anything he says back.  

327bab68
Community Member

Thankyou i agree however im on manual hours so after being paid i will raise it. 

shaneb76
Community Member

Never work on manual hours. You are not protected. This client can turn around and dispute everything and you will lose all the money.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members