🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » SCAM alert??
Page options
bbrondsted
Community Member

SCAM alert??

Hi,

Please take a look at the attached image and tell me if you think this is a scam. 

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bjorn, unless I overlooked something, there's nothing in there that you can report. Scammers don't disclose anything incriminating in Upwork messaging. That's why they always want to take the discussion off platform; most commonly to google hangouts, but in this case through email.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
yitwail
Community Member

Bjorn, more than likely it's a scam based on the ungrammatical English, and the 'intermediary job representative' designation, which is rather vague but doesn't seem to require the skills of a Danish translator/editor.

Yeah, I figured as much. 

Then what do I do. Just ignore, or report it somewhere?

Bjorn, unless I overlooked something, there's nothing in there that you can report. Scammers don't disclose anything incriminating in Upwork messaging. That's why they always want to take the discussion off platform; most commonly to google hangouts, but in this case through email.

Makes sense. Thanks.

JoanneP

Hi Bjorn,

Could you please share more information regarding this so I can look into this for you? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members