🐈 Community
xboxhaxorz

SPAM APPLICATIONS ** are taking over ODESK

There needs to be a direct report spam application and it should be easy to report them. After they get 3 they should have their account on a timed suspension. It is mainly the ** contractors that just spam spam spam and ignore instructions and just put yes for everything that you ask them. *"Removed by admin"
3 REPLIES 3

You already have the option to reject their application as spam. Whether or not oDesk does anything about that is another question. Yes, I agree that after a certain number, they should be flagged for review. Maybe if oDesk invested some money in QA of both its code and it's clientele (both freelancers and clients) this site would be a lot better.

[quote=Margaret P.]You already have the option to reject their application as spam. Whether or not oDesk does anything about that is another question.[/quote] This is the reason for my ticket, I want to know if something ever happens to them. This is so annoying, such a waste of time, and nothing can be done, you can't even block them. EDIT: Confirmed. No one looks at those stock decline reasons, only flagging their profiles help. You may flag these profiles, so Support Services can review them and take the appropriate action. Just click the Flag as Inappropriate link at the top of the freelacner's profile, select a reason, then select submit. We count on the community to alert us to issues in the marketplace, so we greatly appreciate your assistance.

I did see your comment before it got edited. Yes, it is mainly freelancers from that country.