🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Saved search list
Page options
rainmaker1145
Community Member

Saved search list

Today, when I went to look for my work, I noticed that my saved searches had been removed from the desktop version.  However, they are still accesible through the mobile app.  Is there anyway to have the saved searches show up in the desktop version?  This would make searching for work a lot easier. 

Thank you in advance.

171 REPLIES 171
morrey4
Community Member

I am not sure if anyone else has had this issue, however, I feel like I am not seeing as many jobs that I could with regards to my searches.  My feed doesn't seem to have new jobs as often as it used to and there is definietly not as many jobs in my categories as before.  I am wondering if I need to change a setting that I am missing?  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you

I haven't noticed any drop. Are you sure you're not inadvertently filtering the search results?

I have some filters on my saved searches however, when I am looking at "all" in my feed that is where I am seeing a bit of a difference.  I had to create some saved searches as I was getting an error come up saying I had to complete my profile to see jobs.  My profile has been completed for a long time and I had never seen that.  Support told me to create saved searches to avoid that problem.  

I have same problem also,

Hi Samuel, 

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists?  In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello management

I would like to report an issue with my account, my feed doesn't show current job postings, it shows those post hours and months back

As you can see from the attached screenshot.

FireShot Capture 152 - My Job Feed - www.upwork.com.png

Please help

Hi Aftab,

Could you please try to check using another browser or after clearing your cache and cookies? You might also want to update your saved searches. In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches. Please try adjusting your feed by running searches, applying filters, using the advanced search option, and saving your search to your feed. Feel free to check out this help article and this one too for more information on how you can perform searches, save them to your feed, and improve the results you see.

~ Joanne
Upwork
5af627be
Community Member

I tried but couldn't fine any solution:(

My profile has no my feed option in the left side. Can you please help in this?

Hi Aftab,

Kindly follow the steps I shared earlier to save your searches. This should help you with your My Feed section. if you still experience issues after saving searches, please let us know.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

My Feed button no more showing on my account. Why?

Hi Samuel,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I have been using saved searches for a long time but in recent months I can not find this anywhere. Is there any place I can find this? This was a really useful tool to find the appropriate Jobs for me. 

Thanks in Advance.

Upwork hides saved searches under the feed now. 

Here's how to find them. 
https://share.getcloudapp.com/kpu6o88J

Hi guys.

So, I noticed that, for some reason on the website, in the Find Work page, I only have the options "Best Matches" and "Most Recent". However, these aren't the most recent. On the Android App, a third option is visible, called "My Feed", which indeed shows the most recent jobs. However, this option also as an issue, in that when I press "Load more Jobs" on the app, it only shows jobs from 11 hours prior.

Does anyone have a similar issue? I've been having difficulties finding new jobs recently, and this is the reason, I only get "old", and not even all of the jobs, on the "My Feed" page on the computer.

Hi Rafael,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to see if the results are the same? Also, you can try saving some searchesYour feeds are powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you for your answer.

I've tried on chrome, and the result is the same: the "My Feed" option is not available. It's only available on the App. As stated before, the problem with the App is that it only shows results until I press the Show More button, and then only results from several hours ago are shown.

I'll try saving some searches, but I really prefer the "My feed" option from the app, as it's much more immediate, and let's me reach out to possible clients faster.

Shouldn't the My Feed option be shown on the website too, if it is on the App?

Hi Rafael,

Please go to Find Work or Job Search and create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help center article. This will configure your "My Feed" as per your needs. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same problem. I was trying to save a search I this morning for a specific work category, but I can't find the save search button. maybe the option was removed?

svspit
Community Member

Dear upwork, 

please brign back saved job searches and place thme into a column instead of tinniest possible row which is not easy to use.

I have several saved and they simply does not fit innside given width -  I have to click arrows to surf through them which is extremely counter user friendly. Just compare - simple eye flow from top to the bottom of the list with what is now. Do you even test such adjustments beforehand using real people who use upwork for work on a daily basis?

Fellow freleancers, come and join me, vote for making upwork better 🙂

tmcdos
Community Member

I agree - they often change something and almost always break things further rather than improving them. I have sent numerous suggestions for improvements and bugfixes - only one bug was fixed, but not completely.

Hi Sergey,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll make sure to share it with the team for consideration. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
lemecptlx
Community Member

I'm on UpWork since 2017 as a VO Freelancer...

I'v always used the same saved search ...French AND Voice....Portuguese AND Voice.... but starting a couple of weeks ago every time i use these filters in find work i get all kind of other languages VO jobs and even some jobs thatt are in no way related with those key words which leads me to doubt i'm getting all the VO jobs i should get with my search

Any comments or similar experiences ?

Hi Thierry,

I would recommend adding saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

THank you for you rkind and quick reply but as i said my saved search have as they alwasy did before the key words French AND Voice....Portuguese AND Voice....but i do get any kind of language results now...and even some jobs taht are not related to VO...adn this has started just a couple of weeks ago....before everythign was fine

weerarathne
Community Member

I am having the same problem. If I login via the mobile, it shows "My Feed". But if I login using my laptop, it shows, "Best Matches" and "Most Recent" only. Both shows non related or old jobs.

Hi Varanga,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~Andrea
Upwork
9962d6d1
Community Member

Hi,

The feed shows jobs of other skills, not relevant to my skill - content writing. I've clear the caches and refreshed my categories but the issue is still there. Please, I'd love to hear from an expert. 

Regards,

Hi Bashar,

I would recommend adding or resetting your saved search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs on your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks, Goran. It worked. However, the feed shows old job posts and it's not updating. I then removed the save jobs. Could you make it as it was before, where I didn't use any filter or save search? The relevant and new jobs automatically appear in the feed. I'll highly appreciate it if you do so.

Wishes, 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bashar,

I checked this for you and there are new job posts in your Feed. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

To configure your "My Feed" as per your needs you'll need to create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help center article. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
30c81c97
Community Member

Hi upwork cummunity
I am member of upwork since 4 month I think but why I can't my skill related post on my job feeds.. I also use search box to search post related my skills. Please help me
Muhammad Ahsan

Hi Muhammad Ahsan,

Could you please try adding Saved Searches to see if the issue persists? In general, My Feed is powered by your saved searches and will consist of the jobs that fit the query and filters you use when saving those searches.

~ Joanne
Upwork
purplevision
Community Member

Hello,

Why I always see old jobs posted "13 or 14 hours ago" in my feed? This remains there even if I refresh my page after 3 or 5 minutes.

I have tried all the option like clearing cache, logging into other browser.

Still it does not work.

By the way my local time is correctly set up, so this is not the issue.

I have attached image for better understanding of what I am asking....

If someone help as I can not directly contact upwork support.

Why Upwork has made its support system very hard to reach? because whenever I click on contact us page it takes me to page where "Pre-answers" to fewer questions lies which are not helpful in this specific case.

I hope if some help guide me.

Thank you!

Hi Abdul,

I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried your suggestion by adding "Saved Searches". but it did not help at all. It is same a beforee. Job is always showing "Posted 13 hours ago". Anyway I will try to contact support as you told me in the answer. Let's see what they will say? Crossing my fingers.

Thanks 

Hello Abdul,

Thank you for your message.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
zakaria_ra
Community Member

To whom it may concern,

A few days ago, My Job Feed page had a "My feed" option where it showed latest job postings.

Now it has disappeared suddenly.

Please note: The "My feed" option shows when I access with my android phone, but not when I'm using laptop. 

My inconvenience is that, it's hard to type proposals for obs from a phone. I would be grateful if someone gives me a solution to get the "My feed" option back on My Job Feed page.

Hello Zakaria,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork

Many thanks.

The problem has been solved.

Same issue with me 

My Job Feed page had a "My feed" option where it showed latest job postings.

Now it has disappeared suddenly.

Please note: The "My feed" option shows when I access with my android phone, but not when I'm using laptop. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members